How champion pack will be tough to survive

Hi guys,

i want you to post here what will be the harder champions pack we will encounter.

Just put 4-6 affixes (from already seen D3 and other that will be in the game like in D2) and choose a mob we already know.

Mine

Skeleton Archer

Super fast Vampiric Molten Jailer

Ok so a little explanation :
    Super fast make it tough to go to close combat. Jailer make it even more nasty.
    Molten for crazy dps like : Ohhh i get jailed in a magma burst
    Vampiric make them better for range survivability :P and even hard to kill

This kind of pack make me chill, we will defenitily die and it's only 4 affixes.

You can find affixes here for help :

http://www.diablowik...m/Rare_Monsters
    Quote from CptSanchez

Hi guys,

i want you to post here what will be the harder champions pack we will encounter.

Just put 4-6 affixes (from already seen D3 and other that will be in the game like in D2) and choose a mob we already know.

Mine

Skeleton Archer

Super fast Vampiric Molten Jailer

Ok so a little explanation :
    Super fast make it tough to go to close combat. Jailer make it even more nasty.
    Molten for crazy dps like : Ohhh i get jailed in a magma burst
    Vampiric make them better for range survivability :P and even hard to kill

This kind of pack make me chill, we will defenitily die and it's only 4 affixes.

You can find affixes here for help :

http://www.diablowik...m/Rare_Monsters

Skeleton Archer

Knockback Jailer Vampiric Frozen Fast Teleporter

Gonna be a tough one to beat

You will get slowed, knockbacked, trapped and hes gonna be fast and teleport randomly - making it almost impossible to catch him.
    i wonder if the ai will be good enough to really create a super hard experience. i mean a mob that has jailer and vortex could either jail you and then try to vortex you in or first use vortex and then jail you. one option would be super effective the other one would be just a waste
    or try and kill shadow you, like link had to
    "Click on everything that moves until it blows up in bloody chunks and treasure"
    -Kevin Martens
    Quote from thecaptainc

i wonder if the ai will be good enough to really create a super hard experience. i mean a mob that has jailer and vortex could either jail you and then try to vortex you in or first use vortex and then jail you. one option would be super effective the other one would be just a waste

This is easy to program. I hope that one option will be used on nightmare, both on hell and second in inferno :)
    Quote from rozmata

Quote from thecaptainc

This is easy to program. I hope that one option will be used on nightmare, both on hell and second in inferno :)

Then you push smoke screen...GG!
    One is never hurt by being given additional choices, only by taking them away.
    A QUADRILLION MAGIC FIND is worthless if you can't kill shit!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes