Servers have just been reset (Waypoints now gone)

Maybe they were unsure of how big they wanted the beta when it was first made. /shrug
    Yep .. gone on my chars as well. Im actually happy tho I got about 30mins to try them. Thanx again for the share Doom :Thumbs Up:

Lv01 Witch Doctor --> 11:30am EST - May 15, 2012
    Lv60 Witch Doctor --> 12:52pm EST - May 22, 2012
    It was fun while it lasted. :D
    The new areas seemed really awesome. Glad we were able to get a glimpse of a bit more content, whether intended or not. Can't wait to get my hands on the game and explore these areas for myself.

On top of the obvious increased difficulty, I really liked that both zones were quite large and open, giving plenty of chances to explore and kill some mobs. =)
    ditto!
    Quote from Brenugae

The new areas seemed really awesome. Glad we were able to get a glimpse of a bit more content, whether intended or not. Can't wait to get my hands on the game and explore these areas for myself.

On top of the obvious increased difficulty, I really liked that both zones were quite large and open, giving plenty of chances to explore and kill some mobs. =)

Right? And I see it will be a big zone because of all the caves that we could not of entered.
    Let's see what's up on the official forums :D
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    Who agrees that these new areas REALLY brought up that nostalgic diablo feel... The areas are so random... And I can't wait to see what's up in the old mill... And what quests await there...
    POSTING ON THIS SITE SINCE 2011

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    Quote from Robiwan

Who agrees that these new areas REALLY brought up that nostalgic diablo feel... The areas are so random... And I can't wait to see what's up in the old mill... And what quests await there...

Defiantly! Now I want MOAR! of Diablo 3 content. I think I got like millions of dye. lol I gotta check though. I know I brought a lot.
    Yeah i def got that sense of old school to it. My fav was the forrest, so dark and dirty! Plus the Memorial Statue event was fun.
    Quote from Robiwan

The charging beast certainly made me recall the Horned Demons in D1.

I always said the D3 Beta lacked two things - Goatmen and Fallen. Good thing we got to kill at least one of those :D
    Wouldnt have been a diablo game w/o goatmen imo
    and after fighting the waller affix cant even grasp what other crazy affixes the made for rares, and that "king of the hill" event... just awesome
    "Click on everything that moves until it blows up in bloody chunks and treasure"
    -Kevin Martens
    Quote from Doomscream

Quote from Robiwan

I always said the D3 Beta lacked two things - Goatmen and Fallen. Good thing we got to kill at least one of those :D

There are lots of Fallen in the Den of the Fallen.

They're just all dead already...
    Quote from Seytan

Quote from Doomscream

Quote from Robiwan

There are lots of Fallen in the Den of the Fallen.

They're just all dead already...

Their true charisma comes from their screeching and cowardice :)
    Quote from broken

and after fighting the waller affix cant even grasp what other crazy affixes the made for rares, and that "king of the hill" event... just awesome

Yeah, I can imagine these special mobs in Nightmare+ modes. It will hurt... A lot... I assume. lol
    and all of you were complaining it didnt feel like a diablo game sheesh lol jk now that you got your little glimpse of it im pretty sure new hope has arisen in your minds...
    -U.S ARMY VETERAN-
    Quote from tankodiablo

and all of you were complaining it didnt feel like a diablo game sheesh lol jk now that you got your little glimpse of it im pretty sure new hope has arisen in your minds...

WELL! lol. I never had a doubt in my mind that it won't be Diablo's Series.
    In a way, I'm glad I didn't get to play the new areas. Can't wait for release!
    Awww, I'm all sad now 'cause I was asleep, then at work, while this was all happening (still am). Guess I'll have to watch videos and dream. :)
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes