Someone went pass Leoric !!! Damn

Guys

Jsut heard about this from my friend

Check this psot 1st:

http://us.battle.net...opic/4175828141

They have this pic posted:

http://imageshack.us...nshot020vu.jpg/ - more pics there

Image removed due to its file extension: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg189/scaled.php?server=189&filename=screenshot020vu.jpg&res=medium
    They have removed the pic and contacted him. Damn how this is possible :D lol
    !! Die Maggot !!
    internal testing ?
    im franticly trying to work out how they did it, must be DH related there is one in every shot.
    Emulator likely.

edit: If not probably a teleportation bug. Or he just bumped into the locked gates at the graveyard for hours on end trying to find a way in.
    Upon further inspection he has those 1h axes that were shifted in in the Blacksmith recipes to unusable in patch 14 so its either emulated or its pre patch 14 and would have been fixed.

The DH also has Strafe which is no longer usable in patch 14.
    Only checked 3-4 pictures but I noticed that theres a Monk in every shot rather than a DH (2 shots were missing a DH) I would assume it has something to do with using Dashing Strike through a wall. Maybe they were lucky enough to catch a glypmse of monsters by a wall in an unreachable area and used Dashing Strike on it *shrug*
    YEha probably or server lagged or smth :D and it took him there? buuuuuug but cool :D
    !! Die Maggot !!
    Quote from overneathe

Emulator likely.

edit: If not probably a teleportation bug. Or he just bumped into the locked gates at the graveyard for hours on end trying to find a way in.

Well either its a one off freak issue with the beta server or your right. The beta emulators are pretty bug ridden and lacking in alot of features.

The UI looks pre- patch 14, as in the missing fiddly bits around the demon hunter resourse bars and the teleport spells icon (at least it looks like the old one. COuld be wrong, ive been wrong lots of times before

Super Cop! He knows where you live, he knows where you sleep.
    LoL, it would be funny if it's the truth.

Once I found monsters (teleporters) on the other side of the gate, tried to open it or attack them to no avail...then I got disconnected.

edit: I can foresee a lot of beta-gate-testing in the next hours! :hehe:
    "Mephisto, someone from Blizzard will be following up with you."

Someone is going doooown!

Best setup ever!
    That is very cool, he knows more about the game than the rest of us now lol It's funny how his post was edited and locked instantly
    Quote from pikke

edit: I can foresee a lot of beta-gate-testing in the next hours! :hehe:

Tried to vault through the gate with the demon hunter... no luck.
    Lmfao holy shit at the Blizz response.
    Anyone have a copy of the original thread before they edited it?
    Quote from m8harry

The UI looks pre- patch 14, as in the missing fiddly bits around the demon hunter resourse bars and the teleport spells icon (at least it looks like the old one. COuld be wrong, ive been wrong lots of times before

It's Patch 14 actually. The Town Portal spell has the red-brown-ish color background and before that it was greyish.
    Yeah the bloke that done it said he can reproduce it freely and only discovered it yesterday, but seems is remaining tight liped about it.

I'm guessing its more the wrath of Blizzard then his own moral judgement.
    could this be staged?
    I love how people on the official forums are getting all Sherlock Holmes overe every detail in those shots.
    its the cracked beta emulator... I've been all the way to [spoiler] and back
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    Quote from xShibumi

Anyone have a copy of the original thread before they edited it?

Do you know you can access the next area's ? ( only the next 3 waypoints ) I won't go further into this because i don't want everyone doing things Blizzard doesn't want, but Blue's if you don't know about this issue you can contact me for full details. Now to prove this i made a few screenshot's of the scenery and some monsters. ( The events, quests, .. are all open but i won't make this a big spoiler post ! ) Anyways : This MAY be a spoiler to you ( contains monsters and a scenery pic )

This was the screenshot he posted: http://img818.images...enshot019be.jpg (You can flip through several images there.)

Also, it's really easy. The gate isn't "created" when you teleport to the cemetary, so just create insane amounts of lag (or pull your ethernet cable if you just want to confirm it's true) and you can get past it. Obviously, there's a little more to it than that, but wouldn't want everyone running around there, now would we? ;)

Edit: All you kiddies crying emulator are so cute.

Edit2: Saw I forgot part of his original post in my quote.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes