Share some screenies!

Really enjoying the latest patch and especially hardcore mode! Thought I would share some of my screenshots from last nights hardcore runs and invite anyone else to share some of theirs!

May the heroes rise from the pit of despair and the bards sing of the day of death renewed to everlasting
    immortality....awaiting your return to the lands of Sanctuary may peace be with you on this day...your day of birth.

The Crew
    We had a run in with a mob of Unburied Nightmarish Champion/Rare Pack. Wish i got the screenie for that one.
    May the heroes rise from the pit of despair and the bards sing of the day of death renewed to everlasting
    immortality....awaiting your return to the lands of Sanctuary may peace be with you on this day...your day of birth.

The Crew
    Don't cross the streams! Crossing the streams would be bad!
    nightmarish mobs r fun - the 1st time my toon ran away i was like - WTF? i didnt click there xD but yeah i learned later that its the thing they do... kool

Official Blizzard Quote:

mmmmmyyy precious!
    - Jay Wilson
    Quote from Keiser

Don't cross the streams! Crossing the streams would be bad!

lol yeah total plutonic reversal, Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

The Crew
    Quote from korps3

nightmarish mobs r fun - the 1st time my toon ran away i was like - WTF? i didnt click there xD but yeah i learned later that its the thing they do... kool

yeah exactly! lol. They split our group up and I unfortunatley got chased away from my teamates by 2 crazed Unburied Minions.

The Crew
    Thanks Huck, looks like some hardcore RoF there!

The Crew
    I killed a Blizzard CM (patch 13)..

Quote from Doez

I killed a Blizzard CM (patch 13)..

lol nice, i remember Zarhym the Savage. Can't wait to see some old unique monsters resurface from d1/2.. and hope they are extra angry..! ...Rakanishu

The Crew
    More screenies because...well because. :tyrael:

The Crew
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes