Cross your fingers

Yeah Dev, currently Monday sounds like a big day and we might get something for it. And the Monday after that looks like big news for WoW. Maybe the next next Monday we hear about Heart of the Swarm? Blizz can have March all for themselves with these.

And at the end of it all a great Aprils Fool to really get the attention to themselves going for this year before D3 launches and MoP Beta starts (early summer).

Looks like a great PR schedule if it happens. I'd advise them to do it if I had a job there.

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from overneathe

And at the end of it all a great Aprils Fool to really get the attention to themselves going for this year before D3 launches and MoP Beta starts (early summer).

Jay Wilson: In order to release "Diablo 3"sooner, we have decided to cut Diablo from the game. We realized that he took too much time and that the game can live without him. And with this, we have changed the name from "Diablo 3" to "Three". But don't worry about our favorite Lord of Hell. He will be the main villain in "Titan". And we are pleased to announce that "Titan" is now called "My Little Pony: Hell Fights Magic".

But on topic, I feel Monday is the perfect time. While the WoW press has their hands full with new MoP news, the Diablo scene will be unhindered. So two weeks all to Blizz for gaming news would be huge for them. And if you want to pull up the 26th of March, I feel that it is worthless for Diablo because the WoW news will probably take a couple, if not a few, weeks to digest.
    I don't always burn. But when I do, I use hellfire.
    I bought a 6 pack for tomorrow.
    You all know what it means.
    Fingers are indeed crossed,as are my legs,toes,arms and eyes for some great news on monday.

Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work.

It's kind of obvious that D3 release date going to be announced either this week, next week or even one more after next week. Either way it's already very late and I am not excited anymore.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
    Quote from Kblavkalash

It's kind of obvious that D3 release date going to be announced either this week, next week or even one more after next week.

Just out of curiosity: how do we know that? All I remember from Blizz is hearing Soon(tm).
    Quote from telperionmt

Quote from Kblavkalash

It's kind of obvious that D3 release date going to be announced either this week, next week or even one more after next week.

Just out of curiosity: how do we know that? All I remember from Blizz is hearing Soon™.

Well few things. First recent Jay's quote: "As we’re counting down the days until we’re ready to announce a release date for Diablo II..."
    And 9 out of 10 on twitter according to Jay on release date.

I think it's obvious they will announce it on March.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
    *Fingers crossed* I want a release date!
    Quote from BenAlpha

I bought a 6 pack for tomorrow.
    You all know what it means.

Sign of release.
    Sign of Release !!! Today is the day !!!

Rejoice !!

Well, you know ... hopefully .... :hehe:

Lv01 Witch Doctor --> 11:30am EST - May 15, 2012
    Lv60 Witch Doctor --> 12:52pm EST - May 22, 2012
    and
    I strongly believe they will announce the release date in March. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for today based on OP, but I certainly won't hold my breath.

Quote from Xhawk

Sign of Release !!! Today is the day !!!

Rejoice !!

Well, you know ... hopefully .... :hehe:
    Well even if the release date does not get anounced today i am sure it will be "soon" :QQ:

Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work.

I just looked at all the press release for cata,wotlk and sc2 all were announced by 11:30 . (cata was done at around 9:30am est) so.. by 2pm EST latest we will know most likely
    GIVE ME D3 NAAAAAOOOOWWWWW FFS I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE :@
    I crossed my fingers for almost 4 years and still no d3 release date
    https://us.battle.net is down for "maintenance". Things are looking good folks.
    It's 11:30pm in Korea now, I'ma go to bed, and when I wake up, there had better be some good news.
    "The Unchosen" Pain of Admirance Sigil (For those without -Feat of Strength-):

http://i.imgur.com/O7Oeo.png

I received TWO beta keys. Eat it and like it.
    Quote from Nuggetz

It's 11:30pm in Korea now, I'ma go to bed, and when I wake up, there had better be some good news.

Surprise, NOTHING!
    Still down for maintaince :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes