A few hints/secrets/goodies (No Lore Spoilers) from the Beta

Quote from KageKaze

Quote from Reebz

- The Monk "3rd special attack" is a shared combo across his skills - so if you use Attack1, Attack1, Attack2.... you the Attack2 will be instantly special.

You're partially right. :) The monk will always attack in combos of 3. So it's always attack1, attack2, attack3. Unless you wait too long between strikes, of course. To best see this, Equip Fists of Thunder, Deadly Reach (with trident rune makes it easier to see), and Exploding Palm. Attack with each one in sequence.

For example, FoT -> DR -> EP. The first attack will be the first punch from FoT, the 2nd strike will be the V-formation Trident-Reach attack, and the 3rd hit will be the Exploding Palm explosion. You can test this with any combination of strikes and you'll see that each one is in the correct position in the combo.

Quote from Aerisot

Surprised no one has mentioned the easter egg of the original opening for hell in Diablo 1 yet,

I honestly thought that light was a bug, it had been reported as one before. It might be the whole thing is intended to glow instead of the odd looking 'shaft of light'

Quote from Ichijou

Part 2 of Leah's journal does exist. You can get it by going into her room after she's following you to go to adria's hut. She has two different dialogs when you enter her room too. She will either say "This is my room, what do you think?" or "What are we doing in my room?"

here's a screenshot to confirm.
    http://tinypic.com/r/14jvt6b/5

Thanks for that information, I'm going to look into that.

If you play D1, its actually the exactly model they used for the fire glow for hell, when you walk up to it.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Quote from Aerisot

If you play D1, its actually the exactly model they used for the fire glow for hell, when you walk up to it.

Gosh it's been years, I never would have guessed. :doh: My Diablo geekyness has lost some points.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    Quote from KageKaze

Quote from Aerisot

Gosh it's been years, I never would have guessed. :doh: My Diablo geekyness has lost some points.

no worries, most people as you say just report it as a bug, and they call themselves true fans...pfft
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

With the averaged out mf/gf does that number appear anywhere so you know what your mf/gf is for that particular game
    So many good changes from d2 :3
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes