EU Opt-in invites going out, just got flagged

Still nothing on my account... /Serbia
    Quote from Harmonica39

hold your horses there buddy,
    you started to affiliate Bash and new servers not me.

Yes, but I wasn't the one who started to pick on ppl and make em look like an idiot.
    So enjoy.

Btw. Do you find it hard to use the quote, or do you think of yourself as a better person than the rest?
    Quote from Trance

Yes, but I wasn't the one who started to pick on ppl and make em look like an idiot.
    So enjoy.

Btw. Do you find it hard to use the quote, or do you think of yourself as a better person than the rest?

well i always wanted to know how to quote, but i could never figure out how. maybe you want to tell me how that works?
    and i did not pick on you, i just pointed out the sillyness of your post. if you felt attacked by that, fine, grow some balls or just accept, that your post was pretty stupid and stand by it. you are making a drama out of a little mockery. but i think we should continue this via PM to keep this thread from getting closed.
    so feel free to write me one
    Nothing here, no suprise there. Signed up for every beta Blizz has had, never gotten in. Even got two bloody accounts (mine and my gf's) to increase my chances!
    OT:

how does blizz determine which region your ccount belongs to ? I live in the middle east , played d2 on both Eu and US servers . also, played WoW on US . when I'm opt-in(ing) for beta , which region is the one I'm on ?
    Quote from Noa

you are doing a lot of clicking my friend :D

My hands were shaking out of excitement :D

Will stream different classes than barbarian as well if you like.
    why would they need an eu beta? they can do it all on the american server, and just copy/paste the server over to europe. (by copy/paste i mean purchase/install the same hardware/equipment for those of you that are about to tell me you cant copy/paste things in irl).

then all the testing they need to do is to turn it on and see if it works.
    Quote from sizipus

OT:

how does blizz determine which region your ccount belongs to ? I live in the middle east , played d2 on both Eu and US servers . also, played WoW on US . when I'm opt-in(ing) for beta , which region is the one I'm on ?

Im not sure. one thing i did notice however with the opt-in was that if you ran the system spec tool after clicking on the US region on battle.net it added your Internet speed as an additional spec which the Europe one didnt include...
    There's only one server for D3 beta, so it's quite simple which server you end up on.

When you created you account you specified where you live. That's what they will use, as far as I know, to determine which RMAH you get access to.
    You will have access to all servers, though.
    Quote from Harmonica39

Quote from Trance

So enjoy.

well i always wanted to know how to quote, but i could never figure out how. maybe you want to tell me how that works?
    and i did not pick on you, i just pointed out the sillyness of your post. if you felt attacked by that, fine, grow some balls or just accept, that your post was pretty stupid and stand by it. you are making a drama out of a little mockery. but i think we should continue this via PM to keep this thread from getting closed.
    so feel free to write me one

Nice to see your learned it then. I see your finding it amusing to make funny comments of posts you find silly then. It was nothing wrong with my post as for starters, since they do need to fix servers in EU as all the other regions no matter what, and what Bash do in France, noone know, but we can always speculate, and Blizz usually change things around.
    It could very well open up an EU beta server at the end of this in preparation for the Full Version? But ok, I am sorry for writing that post from the beginning, only for your satisfaction tho.
    Anyway, this is useless for both of us and PM won't change anything since we obviously doesn't get along so happy hunting. :)

Still no key :(
    Nothing here... I'm not holding my breath though, with my fkin luck...

Czech Republic
    Didn't get any key (Sweden)
    :Sadface.
    Still no Beta Key (Poland)
    Got my Beta Invitation today. (Greece)
    Seems like they send only few european players a key. Though I apreciate sending at least some keys to europe. Good luck to everybody - hope it doesn't mean another push back of release.
    It's official:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/3786563/First_European_Wave_of_Diablo_III_Beta_Invites_Under_Way-01_03_2012#blog

Still waiting for my beta key though...
    Quote from Mistercurry

Seems like they send only few european players a key. Though I apreciate sending at least some keys to europe. Good luck to everybody - hope it doesn't mean another push back of release.

It usually does not mean that when they invite more people. It will be more stress test for the server, so they can fix any problem about the server before it goes live. I really think more people invited, it means the closer the release of the game will be out.
    OH MY F'ING GOD

I GOT IN!!!!!

After waiting since the official forums opened, participating in A GAZZILLION contests, I GOT IN!!!!

P.S: I was yelling like a little girl
    Wooot, got it today as well :P
    and my friend too
    (random EU country)
    just need to get home now...
    Quote from Carpathian

OH MY F'ING GOD

I GOT IN!!!!!

After waiting since the official forums opened, participating in A GAZZILLION contests, I GOT IN!!!!

P.S: I was yelling like a little girl

lol, congrats. Now coem play with me.

Quote from Setokaiba

Wooot, got it today as well :P
    and my friend too
    (random EU country)
    just need to get home now...

Grats!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes