What classes will you team up with?

im playing WD and i would def choose a Barbarian to join me every time
    Quote from andy23wdoctor

im playing WD and i would def choose a Barbarian to join me every time

I can see some Zombie dogs out there with the Barb's Ancient Spear wheeling them in.
    I'll be playing a witch doctor for my first play through, and I'll want to do that solo. My second play through will be with a barbarian. My ideal group for my barbarian would be a wizard, a monk, and a demon hunter.
    I think normal, nightmare and hell will be good with:

1 barb, 3 wizards!
    Think I'll be going in for a strictly solo gameplay this time. I've played almost every game that's had a co-op functionality and I think the whole idea is getting a bit boring.
    Well, I'll be playing a Wizard first, Monk second, and DH or WD third (haven't decided yet).
    I'll only be playing with my friends, and I don't really care what they'll be playing, to be honest. As long as we're having a good time, doesn't really matter.
    I look to either have a wizard or witch doctor first. So I guess my "dream team" would consist of a monk, barb and demon hunter. Hell, I'd play with all wizards/witch docs if the game would come out tomorrow, lol. Here's to hoping for an early April release!
    I will team up with a good players, doesnt matter what classes.
    Well I dont know witch which class i'll start playing, but i got some thoughts about your question.
    First of all i dont like Witch Doctor, ill never play him.
    I dont like him so much, that i dont want frogs coming from my party either xD

So my perfect party is: Barb, Wiz, Monk, DH
    Quote from Avenslash

Well I dont know witch which class i'll start playing, but i got some thoughts about your question.
    First of all i dont like Witch Doctor, ill never play him.
    I dont like him so much, that i dont want frogs coming from my party either xD

So my perfect party is: Barb, Wiz, Monk, DH

Witch Doctor needs love too.

Thats sounds like a good team to be honest with you. It should do very well.
    I'm either gonna play a Demon Hunter or a Wizard, so I'm at least going to need a tankish melee buddy. So a barbarian it is. That brute should keep me safe while I bombard the fiendish minions of hell from afar.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes