What classes will you team up with?

I won't team up with Wizards cause I hate casters. They're fucking lazy. I hate their leaning on the right clicker and teleporting their useless asses all over the map.

hahahahaha Whats your class of choice?
    Monk and Witch Doctor.
    Good man you are.
    to me monk or barb with dh/wizard, always loved the idea of having a teamate do the opposite , ex: barb close range dh far range while the barb takes most of the damage the dh lays out damage from afar.
    as for the witch doctor- mosty dh or wizard, thats of course if he uses pets.
    -U.S ARMY VETERAN-
    Barb/wiz or Barb/WD
    Im gonna play a monk first thats for sure, and ill just play along with everything my friends come up with. Im sure few of them will be Charhopping and give every class a shot.
    Thats why i have absolutely no idea what im gonna end up with. like tankodiablo said a Balanced group would be nice ,.Tank , melee, range, range would be the chillest i think
    I hope my friend chooses a Barbarian, so he can benefit from my Monk skill build the most =) Demon Hunter is my second choice for a teammate.

*If four players -> 1xBarb (so I can support and "tank" with him), 2xDemon Hunter.
    The cause and the cure.
    I think a barb, barb, barb and barb will be my first group.
    My lil brother will always be a Barbarian.
    I'm going to run a glass high damage wiz, with him dropping everything's damage stunning stuff up while I blow things up.
    A monk would probably be good company.
    Monk is probably the best coop partner you can have, i think all parties that really want to go/advance fast will need one of him, all others you can pretty much juggle around and it comes on to same. I mean for party don't really see much difference if you have Wiz or DH. Maybe WD can also be useful if using pets build, but pure DPS classes are pretty much DPS classes, so i would say Monk, WD + 2 from other 3 classes ( anyone could do, even 2 same classes ).
    Not even death can save you from me
    no matter what other class i will be playing i will try pair up with a barbarian, in the hopes that they will always try to be taking the main agro of attacks. that then gives me the options to attack from the back and support or join in the blood bath.

I won't team up with Wizards cause I hate casters. They're fucking lazy. I hate their leaning on the right clicker and teleporting their useless asses all over the map.

Yes - Skip the content, skip the content...! =D At least in D2 ^-^
    The cause and the cure.
    From the last few post it seems we have some Barb lovers a float. I can dig it. Can you see a team up of Monks and Barbs? With the Ancient Spear skill its going to look like Mortal Kombat.
    I will team up with the Barbarian. I don't like playing melee classes and Barb is representative of this play style. So I would like to have some front line fighter in my team. Barb will be fighting at close range keeping mobs away from me while I will be fighting them at distance.
    I have, for a long time been planning on running Monk, Wiz, Wiz, DH.

I have only slightly considered running anything but that. I'm not a very big fan of WD's from what I have seen, and have never felt that CC was that necessary in Diablo games (though hopefully D3 will change that). I like the barbarian, but I just like the other classes more.
    Playing a Wizard. Looking for Demon Hunters to play with.
    Barb x2 Wizard x2 (maybe switch out a barb for a WD). The other classes don't seem to kill stuff as fast in the beta. We'll see if that changes further into the game, but I'll want to play with classes that make stuff die quicker :)
    Going with a Monk and Witch Doc. Myself being a Dh, havnt got a 4th player to join us yet :D

Il be playing with a Wizard, Barbarian and a Monk. Me being a Witch Doctor!

Cant wait.

Like this, except me being the Barbarian.
    Im really looking forward to play a barb.. and having my GF play a wizard and pew pew while i smash faces.

Im really looking forward to play a barb.. and having my GF play a wizard and pew pew while i smash faces.

Thats pretty baddass. More couples need to play games together, like Diablo. But Diablo isn't a game, it's a way of life.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes