Beta characters in Hall of the Dead

So if Hall of the Dead makes it into the game, wouldn't it be cool to have our beta characters there once the game is released? Maybe they could have a "BETA" label or something, just for showoff. I certainly think it could be a cool idea.
    Not going to happen. Much like characters and achievements they are not carrying over. On a personal note, I seriously doubt that the Hall of the Dead isn't going to get cut. It doesn't effect game play so even if they make no changes it shouldn't be cut.
    Do I remember wrong when I think Blizzard said, there almost is no connection between D3 Beta and D3 Retail? Like, there is not going to be anything left from the beta when the game is released?

Best setup ever!

Do I remember wrong when I think Blizzard said, there almost is no connection between D3 Beta and D3 Retail? Like, there is not going to be anything left from the beta when the game is released?

Yeah, I know. I just thought it would be cool to see who had been in the beta and who didn't have. :P I guess it wasn't a well thought out idea.
    damn straight!
    that would be kinda cool to see, and im also pretty sure that hall of dead will make it in the game it gives something for the HC players and others see their character, i guess to brag about it but who knows im not making the game. i can only hope for a beta or release date soonTM. either would hold me over till then. although i got to try the beta and play though as all the characters and i have to say it will be worth the wait.
    Does anyone else your hall of the dead, but you?
    think of the Beta as a love interest when you are 15 years old

now your 25-35, do u still think of that person? prob not
    Count on a total whipe out before release! :)
    Free host for your Diablo Guild : www.diablo-guilds.com
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes