Datamined pictures from new patch

Quote from pmpch

["TIP015","Monsters, treasure, and terrain randomly change whenever players enter the game.","","]

Sorry what?

Randomization? You know? Like how every time you switched difficulty in D2 the terrain changed?
    Quote from pmpch

["TIP015","Monsters, treasure, and terrain randomly change whenever players enter the game.","","]

Sorry what?

Ye you will most likely fall of cliffs, into pits and randomly die from climate changes when new players enter the game. They sure chose their wording :P
    I dont like the thing with runes unlocking at certain lvls <_

And if the part about runes not being items is true... then I guess the locked Skillslots is true too. Yay for not being able to choose my skills because Blizz wants me to use a support skill no matter what Oo Because I'm 5years old and cant decide for myself.
    Gonna guess the "Elective Mode" from those strings is where you get to choose for yourself so don't lose hope :P
    Guys, can you tell me how you datamine these things if the patch isnt out? (or maybe im wrong :))
    Ye im rather amazed that they are really considering locking skills like that in the start. Now i dont think it will really matter _that_ much, but the pure disrespect such a change brings to the people of normal intelligence is quite amazing. It's beyond stupid if they implement that. I get you can prolly complete all of normal with just crippling wave, but still. Kindergarten cops.
    That Elective Mode loadscreen tip is the strongest indication so far that the reddit stuff might be true. I cant see them making a UI setting only for the potion button.

But got I hope it isn't true.

The rune screens aren't very indicative, as there are a million different ways they could make runes non-items, and people have predicted such a change for a long time now.
    Quote from colombuszka

Guys, can you tell me how you datamine these things if the patch isnt out? (or maybe im wrong :))

Hmm what was it? "If you know where to look you can already find the patched files". So its datamined from the actual patch.
    I'm very worried to how this new runestone system will work. I'm really hoping it's nothing too far from the old idea they had created. I liked the idea they had already. Only time will tell though. Hopefully soon....
    Quote from thechampion

what if you never find the rune you want? wouldn't that suck? I like the new system because i don't have to hope lady luck finds me that one rune i want.

I keep searching, or obtain it by other means -- trading or the AH. No. So you like that runes are automatically granted to you as extensions to skills you already have (which is really not much different from any other skill system).
    Playing a Wizard. Looking for Demon Hunters to play with.
    ["TIP018","The health potion’s position on the Action Bar can be changed by opening the Options menu, choosing Gameplay, and enabling Elective Mode.","","],

["TIP043","Customize the Action Bar by opening the Options menu, choosing Gameplay, and enabling Elective Mode.","","],

is that these things?

AT LEAST that means that the action bars are customizable in some way
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    Let's wait and see. I'm guessing the people who started those rummors also datamined the patch files and deducted these possible changes with the data they saw. It might be close to what they say but might be something else completely.
    Quote from Superceb

Let's wait and see. I'm guessing the people who started those rummors also datamined the patch files and deducted these possible changes with the data they saw. It might be close to what they say but might be something else completely.

Nah... the datamined stuff is from today? And I dont believe that only one person was able to do it like 2 days before all other people. If it really is true (and it looks like that) he had a source inside of blizzard.
    ["TIP029","There is no cow level.","","],

Love it.
    The Chat Gem Lives!
    Diablo III Analyst
    SC2Mapster
    ^^

i'm happy everyone liked my find! i did macro and make these pictures and write it up quite fast :o

wonder what my APM was these 15 min <.
    Quote from Sixen

["TIP029","There is no cow level.","","],

Love it.

hehe they had to make it clear :)
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    Being able to unlock runes rather than grinding, certainly would remove a lot of the redundancy from D2. But in the same time, it also sort of interferes with the Diablo spirit as to collecting gear.

Looks interesting although.
    "The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace."
    - Michael Jordan
    Quote from Nivius

["TIP038","Hold the right mouse button on open ground to move while out of combat.","","],
    ["TIP040","Hold the right mouse button while in combat to automatically use the attack skill that is mapped to that button.","","],

Does this mean they've made a "Entering combat/ Leaving combat" system like in WoW? I suppose this would help the skill selecting issue. Now you can only choose a skill while out of combat. I'm guessing.

EDIT: Doesn't look like I was right. There's still a skill cooldown, it's just reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.
    I wonder why no one noticed this picture in the thread?

Is it not new? Have I missed it somehow? It's right there on Horadric's homepage.
    Quote from Tenhi

Quote from Superceb

Nah... the datamined stuff is from today? And I dont believe that only one person was able to do it like 2 days before all other people. If it really is true (and it looks like that) he had a source inside of blizzard.

No, I hadn't =(
    Quote from overneathe

I wonder why no one noticed this picture in the thread?

Is it not new? Have I missed it somehow? It's right there on Horadric's homepage.

Ye i saw that, but its pretty much cosmetic changes i assume. Doubt theyve changed the banner system.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes