So...April, May or June?

Poll: Which month will D3 be released in?

April, May or June?

Which month will D3 be released in? - Single Choice

• June 27.9%
  • May 36.5%
  • April 35.6%
    D3 release: Q4. After extensive calculations, I've narrowed it down to 3 possible months (assuming Blizzard are telling the truth this time!). So what's it gonna be?
    kind another poll on this bud over there ------------>

but i voted and i reckon late april

why? cos i said so lol
    lol extensive calculations :D considering im learning for my math exam right now i find this pretty funny
    If I expect June I am more likely to be pleasantly surprised.
    April. They said at the conf call they'll be giving us news regarding the release schedule in the coming weeks. So if they still release roughly 2 months after release date announcement, the end of April fits.

Hope I'm not to optimistic...
    April all the way.

Hail to the King, baby!

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Quote from FreddyBenson

kind another poll on this bud over there ------------>

but i voted and i reckon late april

why? cos i said so lol

I can see no other polls my friend!

I think late april would be silly...i mean why not release it before or during the easter break?
    Quote from JaundiceBunny

April. They said at the conf call they'll be giving us news regarding the release schedule in the coming weeks. So if they still release roughly 2 months after release date announcement, the end of April fits.

Logic...I love it!

But April's gonna win this poll on a landslide- i think D3 fans are just super optimistic!
    Quote from JaundiceBunny

indeed my thoughts are the same

jay is not gona come out on the 27th of february, just say...and give us a release date that will be 3-4 months away (12-16weeks)

not gona happne, as u said, it will be 4-5 weeks whne live after the announcement
    april.... just so they can troll us on the first
    April 13. Mark... my... words....
    Quote from FreddyBenson

Quote from JaundiceBunny

jay is not gona come out on the 27th of february, just say...and give us a release date that will be 3-4 months away (12-16weeks)

not gona happne, as u said, it will be 4-5 weeks whne live after the announcement

My exact thoughts. This flipping out is unwarranted. They can easily give us a release date in 2 weeks, and it will land in Q2, making it plausible. Personally, this isn't a huge setback. Two weeks ago if they announced the date and gave it two months, it would have landed at the end of Q1. Just because they figured they needed until Q2 now (optimistically) could mean a difference of 2-3 weeks, it's not that huge.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from crmacks

Quote from JaundiceBunny

Logic...I love it!

But April's gonna win this poll on a landslide- i think D3 fans are just super optimistic!

Quote from FreddyBenson

Quote from JaundiceBunny

Also remember that Wow was released 19 days after announcement...so Blizz has has released less than 2 months after announcement. I kinda think it will be less than 2 months after announcement.

They said runes&skill systems are done. What else are they doin? Polishing? The only real polishing would be after they implement the next beta patch (chat channels & new skill system [not runes hehe]), making sure this stuff is working fine. O and the AH. It seems that there's still a large amount of minor bugs in the AH, but that can be sorted in a short amount of time...I hope.
    I voted on June, they make too many delays anyway. But i'm hope they realese it early like Bashiok said.
    It will be Q3...
    I want it to be April, but we all know realistically it wont.
    I hope it will be April (or May at most) because it would be F#$%ed up if the definition of early in a year includes June.
    If I were to guess, I would say May.
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Hoping for April..
    QQ WHERE'S MAH OPTION FOR DECEMBER 2013!!11!1

lol, naw I picked april, because well freddy said so.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes