US vs EU beta invite this week

Poll: Did you get into Beta or not (what Region)

EU/US yes or no

Did you get into Beta or not (what Region) - Single Choice

• I already had access to Beta prior to that week.. 3.5%
  • No - EU 78.9%
  • Yes - EU 3.5%
  • No - US 7%
  • Yes - US 7%
    as no one have done it yet and I have seen request in few posts already...

Update.. Added option for ppl that already had access to Beta prior to this week of beta inv wave. Will be interested to see how many of you were already playing :)
    !! Die Maggot !!
    Well it's a good idea, but you won't get a clear picture, cause while there will be more US residents having entry into the beta, it's still a small portion of all who wants to get it, so if we had a large sample of people it would prolly look something like 1% eu and 3% US that got into, nothing we could really make any judgement from.

A better picture would be given by asking only those that HAVE access where they are from. Then we would probably be getting something like 90% us and 10% european.
    Thinking that most that actually got an invite are playing it right now , rather than posting on the forums..
    Quote from Gekkeloko

Thinking that most that actually got an invite are playing it right now , rather than posting on the forums..

Yeah i got mine last night just checked my account on impuse and it was there before the email hit my in box. whet and downloaded and stated playing when it hit playable. At work now so they kinda frown on that here. Other guy i work with has not gotten it also have to check with another person here that is on the EU side of things
    Quote from Gekkeloko

I'd be playing it right now, but I have to keep a job. Beta can wait until 6pm.
    EU is wide awake at the moment, so will check back tomorrow to see the results. :)
    You may be laughing at me because i'm different,
    but i'm laughing at you because you're all the same.
    Yeah basically just counting on ppl who work that will actually vote :) well will see in 2-3 days about the results or Sunday night lol.. this is just purely to see how many of us here from Diablo fans have got in or not :) so we are not looking at all population in the world that would be just maaad. I wanna know how many of us were the lucky ones damn it apart from me of course :)
    !! Die Maggot !!
    We need more ppl to vote :) especially ppl from NA !! :)
    !! Die Maggot !!
    Think they are too busy playing :)
    You may be laughing at me because i'm different,
    but i'm laughing at you because you're all the same.
    Hey who cares about playing Diablo 3 BETA pffffff !!!! when we (as we who dont have access) have so much fun here on forums and all the awesome polls and hot topics!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO !!
    !! Die Maggot !!
    Quote from KrAzyKrAsz

Hey who cares about playing Diablo 3 BETA pffffff !!!! when we (as we who dont have access) have so much fun here on forums and all the awesome polls and hot topics!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO !!

You nervous? :D
    Quote from Devilkin

Quote from KrAzyKrAsz

You nervous? :D

Nahh not anymore.. just glad smth is going on :)
    !! Die Maggot !!
    So many ppl voted from EU but where is everyone from NA :( shame cose you cant really compare those 2 regions. Maybe if we would have more votes. :)
    !! Die Maggot !!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes