Diablo vs Real life (poll)

Poll: How many hours per day

Diablo vs Real life

How many hours per day - Single Choice

• 6 - or more 48.1%
  • 4 - 6 hours 20.7%
  • 2 - 4 hours 21.1%
  • 0 -2 hours 10.1%
    Hi guys i think ill be spending like 10+ houres a day the first week. Ive made a deal with my work that ill have 1 week vacation at my choosing (i work as a nurse and have worked alot of xtra hours lately :P) And the GF knows how much d3 means to me, so she has accepted it aswell.. so im just waiting for release now.
    For what its woth ive tried the beta the last few days (got a buddy thats in it) and the game is absolutely awesome. The only thing i can say is that for everyday blizz works on it, it will become better. D3 is so much woth the wait
    The first days of release will obviously be 6+ (probably more like 10-12) but after that I probably won't be spending more than 4-6 hours daily because I'm at university and I've got a job at the side, so quite busy ;)
    hours will turn in to weeks for me. Time will fly by, and ill have the first legendary.
    2 to 4 unfortunately. :(
    I love me some Diablo, but real life comes first.
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    2~4 on the first week, 0~2 on the rest.
    I unfortunely don't have enough time to play as i wished to...
    "In time the hissing of her sanity
    Faded out her voice and soiled her name
    And like marked pages in a diary
    Everything seemed clean that is unstained
    The incoherent talk of ordinary days
    Why would we really need to live?
    Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
    What you should take and what to give" - Opeth
    2 - 4 hopefully ^^

in the first days probably faaar more, but games always stay more fun if you play them in smaller potions
    Going to try and take my vacation on the release date at my job im forced to take both of my weeks off back 2 back so hopefully they'll allow me to take those 2 weeks upon release date, as ill let them know as soon as it is announced. I would like to play atleast 4 hours a day with my buddies the first week or 2 then probably 2 hours a day after that. I have never wanted to go back to High School except for the reason of playing basketball with the old squad, but if there was ever another reason to go back it would be for extra D3 time. Meh i can settle.
    In my senior year of college, so time is semi-limited.
    But hey, I'll still be pushing 4-6 a day (minus Mondays)
    BattleTag: Chooby#1782
    PvP-Player
    Demon Hunter Main
    The first thing I'll be doing when the release date is announce is booking off at least a full week of work. I plan on grinding the shit out of D3 in the first 7 days its live, I just hope we dont run into the standard Blizzard release issues that prohibit game play for days.
    i5 2500k - Asus Sabertooth P67 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x Corsair Force GT3 120Gigs - AMD Radeon 7970
    First week? About 10 hours a day.
    The question isn't why do I kill. The question is, why I don't kill everybody.
    First month more than 10 hours/day. After that will try to stay around 8h atleast.
    But really depends on how much time I would need to progress
    interesting

i thought the 6 hours + per day for the first week would be way ahead, ok at mo is 30 ahead, but still i thought it would have a bigger average

i should have added a separate additional option to see how many of the hours would lead into the 4-5am bracket

i will just assume that there will be alot of zombie looking people going to the shop to buy more cigs, coke, energy drinks and beer
    The first week D3 is up and running. Well it will have to be at least 10+ hours a day. I have my floating week set aside at work for when D3 comes out. After that it will just be the 4 to 6 hours per day.
    Depends when it comes out. Voted 2-4 because I'll probably be studying.
    I voted 2-4, but I sense it'll be less than that by the time the game is out. First kid due in May, so it's going to be havoc in my household. Sitting around to play Diablo won't be a good thing, as much as I want to.
    Quote from Doez

I voted 2-4, but I sense it'll be less than that by the time the game is out. First kid due in May, so it's going to be havoc in my household. Sitting around to play Diablo won't be a good thing, as much as I want to.

awh congrats matey, get ur missus to play aswell

infact get your new little one to roll a wizard, get em in young
    Quote from FreddyBenson

Quote from Doez

Why a Wizard? =D
    BattleTag: Chooby#1782
    PvP-Player
    Demon Hunter Main
    If this was 5 years ago 16hrs/day since its not more likely 0-2 (every spare second!)
    Quote from FreddyBenson

Thanks man, I've been trying to! She gets like 3 months off for paid family medical leave... I'm like "you are playing D3 when I'm at work, and you will sell everything that's awesome on the RMAH to make some money for daddy." She's like "I'm going outside to do some tanning while the baby is asleep, F D3!" I told her that was grounds for a divorce!
    around 4
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes