Disappointment in Blizzard

Quote from Creepsville

I have been a firm supporter of Kraft Cheese for a countless number of years. I have loved everything they've done for the world of cheese and the products they have released for our cheesy satisfaction. However, the amount of time fans and supporters have waited for a new product is getting borderline outrageous. This conflict in Korea with the cheese board is obviously holding the cheese back. It's absolutely absurd for Kraft and company to try and deny this fact and continue to string along the very people that make the company stay afloat and progress in the dairy industry. It's high tide that we (the little people) get recognized and get, at the very least, a date for release. This way we can have some semblance of peace knowing Kraft Singles is well on its way to making it to our fridge. Give us what we want Kraft, stop jerking us around. I think we have endured enough.

Sincerely,
    Cheeser in distress -_-

9/10. Would have been a perfect score if you had made a new account with a cheese related name just for that post.
    Blizzard confirms the diablo 3 console project. Further proving my point, thank you blizzard!

Blizzard confirms the diablo 3 console project. Further proving my point, thank you blizzard!

does not prove your point in the smallest bit..

6 posts, all pointless.
    Quote from mekanykl

I don`t think anyone said or presumed that blizzard is holding the game back to piss us off...it`s more just the frustration acting out...especially for those who don`t even have the beta...

but the problem is people are acting like it. it seems like most ppl raging dont even take a second to ask themselves why blizz is holding it back and every reason is just ignored andcountered with some irrational conspiracy theory.
    Quote from Molster

How does it not? Don't get me wrong, being a business entrepreneur myself I completely understand the idea. Even if they only make a three percent take off the RMAH, we are still talking about miIlions of transactions weekly. Why would you not include the console gamers.. They will more than likely double the original figure estimates. However, at some point you have to think of how much these decisions are going to affect the gaming communiy. The amount of money this is going to bring in will be astonishing... Lol I think I might go buy some stocks. Wish me luck!

Oh and no matter what I will still buy the game. You win blizzard :)
    Now my posts are being removed... Sad, no one approves of factual or read-worthy information. It obviously captivated your attention for a period of time.
    I just hope a console version does not harm the game as a whole, because they usually end up doing that...
    @telemachus
    it sure will not affect the pc-version in any kind.
    blizzard stated all the time, that diablo 3 is developed for pc. that's why they started to evaluate a console version pretty late in development process.
    Quote from Harmonica39

Quote from mekanykl

I don`t think anyone said or presumed that blizzard is holding the game back to piss us off...it`s more just the frustration acting out...especially for those who don`t even have the beta...

but the problem is people are acting like it. it seems like most ppl raging dont even take a second to ask themselves why blizz is holding it back and every reason is just ignored andcountered with some irrational conspiracy theory.

My thoughts exactly, although I myself had my persona acting out, but it was countered by some cool theory crafting :D
    Well,we're saying "come on Blizz give us the release date!" I'm partially with you guys but on the other hand just think..

What happened when Blizz announced that they were aiming for a end of year 2011 release for Diablo 3? Many people said "come on!Why you postponed the release???"

And now imagine..What would happen if the said an EXACT day for the game and it was not shipped that very day... So before turning your back at Blizzard,remember that it has to be a good matter for them still telling us almost nothing!

Cheers! :cheers:

Quote from Molster

How does it not? Don't get me wrong, being a business entrepreneur myself I completely understand the idea. Even if they only make a three percent take off the RMAH, we are still talking about miIlions of transactions weekly. Why would you not include the console gamers.. They will more than likely double the original figure estimates. However, at some point you have to think of how much these decisions are going to affect the gaming communiy. The amount of money this is going to bring in will be astonishing... Lol I think I might go buy some stocks. Wish me luck!

Oh and no matter what I will still buy the game. You win blizzard :)

Stop contradicting yourself. You state the importance of the RMAH transactions and how much revenue they will bring in, then call Blizzard moneygrubbing for NOT releasing it now when it would in fact increase their income because of RMAH. How is the console version a bad thing if it will give more players the opportunity to play the game? Many people have a $200 Xbox 360 but don't have a state of the art PC that will play Diablo 3 very well. My PC is by no means old but my video card is listed as "low" end for D3 and doesn't run the client very well.

Maybe your posts are being removed because they are found to be neither factual nor read-worthy by anyone that reads them. The only value they have is they give me something to slap around with logic while waiting for my wife to get home from work.
    Now, imagine they postpone the game again - think the community will be happy? ;)
    Quote from Sn1p3ras

Well,we're saying "come on Blizz give us the release date!" I'm partially with you guys but on the other hand just think..

What happened when Blizz announced that they were aiming for a end of year 2011 release for Diablo 3? Many people said "come on!Why you postponed the release???"

And now imagine..What would happen if the said an EXACT day for the game and it was not shipped that very day... So before turning your back at Blizzard,remember that it has to be a good matter for them still telling us almost nothing!

Cheers! :cheers:

Blizz will only give us a release date when they're 100% sure of it. They said it somewhere on the Italian forums. Thus only after Korea give their answer (which is hopefully tomorrow [Wednesday]), but will then be able to have an estimate since they only need to polish the game.

Quote from Telemachus

Now, imagine they postpone the game again - think the community will be happy? ;)

Don't think they will... :) They said it remains "early 2012", whatever this means. Look at it this way: we WILL get it before June. If the GBR in Korea postpone again, now that's a whole new thing...and people will rage at both Blizz and Korea!
    I just want to make it clear EVERYONE is welcome on this site. This is a place of discussion and as long as things don't get out of hand any opinion is fine. :) Keep it clean guys.
    Posters here shouldn't get offended so easily. Mod's post targeted one person and what he had to say was completely fair and true. The OP's name itself and all his posts up to that point were all negative complaints. It's really a miracle this thread survived at all, I'm not sure why it has 5 pages either.

Calm down fellas, we'll have something new to talk about soontm
    The strong must rule if we are to survive.
    I really dislike how cynical people in this community can be. Why not take Blizzard at their word when they say that the issue in Korea isn't what's holding D3 back?

It's clear from recent changes such as stuff with the Nephalem Altar that Blizzard is not completely satisfied with all the mechanics/tuning in the game.

For all we know, they could even announce a change to the Rune System in a few days' time (last I heard, they did say that they would like to iterate a little on this).
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes