Disappointment in Blizzard

Delay all these D3 announcements say by months or years = less rage. I know it's impossible for hush hush these days but all these announcements over the last year has not helped the cause. I think they should have waited but that's me, I'm not PR or Marketing for Blizz, overall I just play other games and wait till it comes out.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Quote from Arnull

Quote from GR1MJAW

I hope it comes out Q1 like they said and not b pushed back.

Let's repeat for the 1000th time: EARLY 2012. They have never said Q1.

Omg NO ONE SAYS EARLY IN A YEAR AND MEANS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FIRST FEW MONTHS. Stop defending their ridiculousness. Early means Q1. period. No one says "yeah I'm gonna get on that early next year" and means anything but January/February, maybe March. In normal world "early" does not mean "anything pre-July." Stop defending them.
    This seems a bit idiotic...

One side claims Blizzard is stupid because they communicated too much too early about the game.
    The other side claims Blizzard is stupid because they don't communicate enough about the game.

I think it's best to assume that the truth lies in the middle ^^
    Quote from Veggie50

I have been a firm supporter of blizzard for a countless number of years.

Considering Blizzard's age this is really more of an enditement against your country's educational system...

Indictment maybe? I think you're an indictment against... wherever the hell you're from... >.>
    Quote from snared04drummer

Quote from Arnull

Quote from GR1MJAW

Omg NO ONE SAYS EARLY IN A YEAR AND MEANS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FIRST FEW MONTHS. Stop defending their ridiculousness. Early means Q1. period. No one says "yeah I'm gonna get on that early next year" and means anything but January/February, maybe March. In normal world "early" does not mean "anything pre-July." Stop defending them.

I'm not defending anymore than you're hating. Early is not q1 specifically. Early can also be april and may.
    I do think they shouldn't be so vague with their answers just serve it straight up.
    Tell us "You should be grateful if you get a Q1 release, end of story".

Ban people who cry after it for 24 hours when release hits and a forum ban of a month.
    Quote from Arnull

Quote from snared04drummer

Quote from Arnull

Quote from GR1MJAW

I'm not defending anymore than you're hating. Early is not q1 specifically. Early can also be april and may.
    Knowing Blizzard, it could even be September... :D

Sad thing is though, that this very well may happen.
    Here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

Now you have spend 1 more minute waiting.
    See how fast it can go?
    Focus on something else :)
    To be honest i'd hate it if blizzard would post a release date then push that back like MANY other companies do. It does not hurt as much when a game get pushed back from 2011 Q1 to early 2012 compared to... let's say for example November XX -> March XX and then pushed back again. Blizzard rarely push back the date of release and they rarely release a game that's not finished in most vital parts.
    All we can do is speculate. or lurk the forums... we have waited for 3 and a half year, so some months more is not that hard to accept imop. Even if I'm dying to try the game I'm trying to have fun with the info we got at the moment and speculate the future.
    Quote from Caduceus

Here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

Now you have spend 1 more minute waiting.
    See how fast it can go?
    Focus on something else :)

Lol thanks.
    I dunno, but I for one have always loved Blizzard's games, ever since I started playing. In my eyes, the games they develop is less something which I am entitled to have, and more a gift from Blizzard. And I'm not in the habit of demanding gifts from people.

I will get the gift when the time is right, and not before, and I am content to wait for it. Because they never fail to deliver.

<3 Blizzard
    Quote from Painapple

I dunno, but I for one have always loved Blizzard's games, ever since I started playing. In my eyes, the games they develop is less something which I am entitled to have, and more a gift from Blizzard. And I'm not in the habit of demanding gifts from people.

I will get the gift when the time is right, and not before, and I am content to wait for it. Because they never fail to deliver.

<3 Blizzard

A gift is something that is free. Blizzard products are not free.
    Then do you demand to eat the apples from an orchard owner when they haven't ripened yet?
    Quote from NotFunny008

Quote from Painapple

<3 Blizzard

A gift is something that is free. Blizzard products are not free.

They are not, you are right. But that is not what I meant. Blizzard is giving me the opportunity to play the games they make. An opportunity to glimpse into worlds and stories that are so amazing I am ALWAYS left with a euphoric feeling, and an insatiable hunger for more. That is the gift I am waiting for, and why I love Blizzard and their games.
    D3 is the only game of Blizz I actually followed through development and yes it's irritating to wait for 4 years for the game to come out, but it's Blizz...they only release 99% bug-free games that will last you 10 or more years. Just a couple of more months more bro, hang in there...play Skyrim or something. I'm also very pessimistic atm with the whole GBR in Korea clusterfuck and I also think it's delaying the game.

Just to those who don't know or are confused or whatever...Blizz has never given an release date for D3. They obviously know when the game is polished enough to give the public their guestimation of a release date. They initially said they "aimed for a late 2011 release date IF nothing goes wrong". So obviously something went wrong. Some may say it is the GBR in Korea, some say it's the rune-system ect. Doesn't matter had sex. Sorry, Doesn't matter, they're not done. nd they wil only give us a release date when they're 100% certain.
    People crying because Blizzard won't give them a release date. Like Blizzard owes you something. They don't owe us anything. They are making their game, their way. It will be ready when they say so. There's more to life than a video game, so focus on something else while we all wait. I hate it when people think they are entitled to something and can't see the reasoning behind why they aren't.
    Quote from Highlander

There's more to life than a video game,

LOL, you lost me right there. We all know there is nothing more important than D3 release.
    If you find yourself continually disappointed, change your premises.
    "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions."
    -Thomas Jefferson
    Pretend you're Blizzard. You don't have a solid date yet, but someone like the OP gets frustrated and demands (under what premise I'm not sure) that you give them a date. So you do, boom there's a release date. BUT WAIT! Now it has to change because of factor X! Everyone's back to square one, and now Blizzard looks like they can't hold their dates. It's FAR better for Blizzard to wait until they have something solid, for them and for us.

The game will come out when it's done. Demanding a date in NO WAY increases the chance of getting it sooner.

PS, don't be such a baby.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Arnull

Quote from GR1MJAW

I find it freaking funny that everyone says that "EARLY 2012" is Q2. How is early if the game is released in the middle of the year ? Is this some kind of a joke ?
    Quote from Telemachus

They cant give you a release date, when they dont know themselves when the GRB will approve their money hogging schemes.

That is why you don't announce that major thing so late in the game. I mean seriously they announced the RMAH when the beta started...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes