Blasphemy!

Quote from mekanykl

Quote from JaundiceBunny

I'm sure IGN got it wrong...Diablo 3 isn't getting released in 2012, hence why people didn't vote for it.

TROLOLOLOOO

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I'm not surprised. It's been 11 years since Diablo 2. Considering most at IGN are probably younger and didn't play D2 when it was good, they aren't going to vote for D3. Especially up against GW2 and DOTA2.
    Actually Ive heard about Mechwarrior online before, it IS shaping up to be a very good game. If any of you played the Mechwarrior franchise in the past, this version your mech is going to be a lot more personal and you wage an endless war between factions online. you should check it out before you bash it.

As for why Diablo 3 is 4th... Diablo 3 isn't a highly anticipated game, its just a late long-overdue game. Sort of hard to anticipate a game that may never come out...
    Blizzard used to care about releasing Diablo III, then they all took an arrow in the knee...
    Quote from youwillneverknow

Actually Ive heard about Mechwarrior online before, it IS shaping up to be a very good game. If any of you played the Mechwarrior franchise in the past, this version your mech is going to be a lot more personal and you wage an endless war between factions online. you should check it out before you bash it.

^This. Quite sad nobody knows Mechwarrior :o
    Mechwarrior..yes, mechwarrior online, nope.
    D3 had won a bunch of awards in 2011 for most anticipated game for a lot of sites/communities, but due to the lengthy development honestly a lot of people have stopped caring. Not people like us, we might be frustrated but we will still play. But a lot of the casual gaming / people who console game primarily people have lost interest in it. I know a few people who were interested in it like 3 years ago, but when they see it now they laugh at my addiction saying its outdated already even though it hasn't come out. :(

Blizzard project management fail.

Edit: Voted for DOTA 2 ^_^ looks pretty solid. That first tournament that was for a million was pretty fun to watch.
    Oops. Voted for Bioshock.
    A lot of people's true colors are coming out in this thread >;]
    The strong must rule if we are to survive.
    I'm more looking forward to Guild Wars 2 than D3 actually. Competitive PvP and realm vs. realm battles ftw!

http://www.arena.net/blog/link-round-up-year-end-awards-edition
    MONKSPUNK
    Wow. The Last Guardian would surely run second in the "I cbf waiting for this game any longer" category.
    Announced early 2009 - still TBA 2012.
    Diablo 3 has a close friend out there.
    It's k, the editors know what's up:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1216155p1.html

I haven't had the time to invest in an MMO in years, and getting stuck playing with 4 idots for 50 minutes makes MoBA's completely unappealing to me.
    Quote from mazingerz

It's k, the editors know what's up:

http://pc.ign.com/ar.../1216155p1.html

I haven't had the time to invest in an MMO in years, and getting stuck playing with 4 idots for 50 minutes makes MoBA's completely unappealing to me.

True dat brother!!!!
    EDIT: on second thought, if you play for 50 minutes either the other team is full of morons also, or you are pretty balanced, cuz i played a lot of moba, playing with 4 cretins on your team will result either in rage quitting, early syrrender, or a 15-20 minutes game.
    DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO!!

(Diablo!!!)
    Not surprised either. Blizz is doing terrible job with market and community management.
    "In time the hissing of her sanity
    Faded out her voice and soiled her name
    And like marked pages in a diary
    Everything seemed clean that is unstained
    The incoherent talk of ordinary days
    Why would we really need to live?
    Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
    What you should take and what to give" - Opeth
    Eh, most anticipated game of 2011 was Skyrim for me (even before D3 got delayed).

Most of 2012 is Guild Wars 2, haven't been in an MMO for years, hoping they can do all they say they can.

Mainly I've just forgotten and given up hope about Diablo3, but tbh Diablo forums are the only ones I populate, so I dunno if that counts.
    Quenlar, I hope its not competitive PvP you're looking for in GW2 because it won't be a quarter as good as it was in GW1.
    Its Conquest, ala AB in WoW, make a setup as lame as possible, disable/tank/kite your enemies out and win on points and not on killing your enemies like GW1 was.

PvE won't have any raids.

I'm still going to check it out during the free beta and hope The Mists are worth it, but outside of that GW2 is a dead game to me the second they announced Conquest as the only competitive PvP scene and then compared it with LoL and Battlefiend. Lots of people kind of facepalmed on that interview :P
    Quote from Molster

And you make that decision based on what play experience?

Edit: The old games were fantastic and it is a great universe. It a pitty that franchised hasn't been developed further. It would be fantastic if they could make MO properly. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhOvbfyyJw
    Quote from Tekkiller

Quote from Molster

And you make that decision based on what play experience?

Edit: The old games were fantastic and it is a great universe. It a pitty that franchised hasn't been developed further. It would be fantastic if they could make MO properly. Check this out:

You misunderstood him... he answered my post and only meant that he knows MechWarrior but never heard of MechWarrior Online :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes