Blasphemy!

So IGN has a poll on which game is the most anticipated of 2012. The current results are shocking to say the least.

LOOK! :

Diablo 3 is only number FOUR!?

Stay with me now, stay a while and listen...

We should all do this:

For great justice!
    Go here and vote: http://ve3d.ign.com/poll/446/Most-Anticipated-2012

Thank you, thank you very much.
    it's too late
    all our bases are belongs to them
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I dont go to ign. I dont know anyone who goes to ign. I don't know how the site stays in business. Pretty sure it sucks.
    People using IGN has no taste whatsoever, its a known fact.
    lol, it's IGN...

and wtf is mechwarrior online doing in front of d3?
    Wtf are any of them doing in front of D3?
    Guild Wars 2 and Dota 2 I can understand since they both have pretty huge followings and this is just IGN, but Mechwarriors Online? I haven't even heard of it...
    And thus the topic title. Vote, yes?
    the only game i know on that ign list is diablo 3 o.O
    I'm not sure which site it was but it may have been that poll where you could vote more than once.

I know dota 2 will have a ridiculously large following, particularly in Asia, but either I'm social enough but I've never heard any of my friends or people online bring up guild wars or mech whatever.

Totally bogus data either way. There's no way diablo won't make crazy ass sales and crush its competition, or so I think.
    The strong must rule if we are to survive.
    Guild wars 2, Dota 2 I can understand are high up there, Borderlands 2 beeing top 10 I see as well, but D3 should be higher than 4th ... Maybe it's because it's not comming out in 2012? .. :P
    Dota 2 is nice but seriously don't deserve second place in my opinion.
    The game I am anticipating the most isn't on the list, so I gave my vote for Borderlands 2. :)
    Quote from mekanykl

Dude, this isi totally fake, Gears of War 2 ? didn`t gears of war 3 come out in 2011 ?

your trolling right?

Im actually looking forward to Guild Wars 2, I think a lot more people know of that, than diablo, especially on IGN so I understand that. Then DOTA 2 which I could care less about, wont that be F2P? another reason to up the vote for the masses..

but...the mechwarrior...what..da..fk
    Sorry i had to do a double post but:
    C`mon people we just need acouple of votes to get to 3rd place, c`mon we can do at least this

Quote from Molster

Quote from mekanykl

Dude, this isi totally fake, Gears of War 2 ? didn`t gears of war 3 come out in 2011 ?

your trolling right?

Im actually looking forward to Guild Wars 2, I think a lot more people know of that, than diablo, especially on IGN so I understand that. Then DOTA 2 which I could care less about, wont that be F2P? another reason to up the vote for the masses..

but...the mechwarrior...what..da..fk

Yeah i was trolling, but decided to remove the post and get a little more serious, as I said in a previous post i can understand the high number for guild wars 2, DOTA 2 will be a "meh" due to LoL`s popularity, and of course when Blizzard DOTA comes out...hopefully AFTER DIABLO3, Also third place, my reaction was the same, mechwarrior...what..da..fk
    Apparently there is only that much tiem you can delay a game...
    Diablo is an action adventure game before an rpg.
    Quote from Jack00

Apparently there is only that much tiem you can delay a game...

I agree with you dude,I mean, at the VGA award it came second place after Mass Effect 3.
    They lost a lot of their hype, the best dates to release the game would have been either in the Christmas period(20-25 December) to maximize their profits and expand their player base, Or on it`a 15 year old anniversary. Which would have made the fans go apesh!t crazy.
    Normaly i would say : ''WTF is wrong with these people voting shitty games above D3 ?!?!''

But, i can imagin them saying ''fuck this game'' after waiting for so long and time after time the disappointments that they had to endure, so i dont blame em one bit, might even join em soon.
    I'm sure IGN got it wrong...Diablo 3 isn't getting released in 2012, hence why people didn't vote for it.
    Quote from JaundiceBunny

I'm sure IGN got it wrong...Diablo 3 isn't getting released in 2012, hence why people didn't vote for it.

TROLOLOLOOO
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes