! Diablo Signatures / Diablo Builds !

By Friday if everything goes well, have a "suprise" going up when the site comes back online
    Quote from Molster

By Friday if everything goes well, have a "suprise" going up when the site comes back online

omfg sign of release!?

oh wait your not....
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    Website is now back up, with a new host! along with...

(click it)

The integration with the just made "diablobuilds.net"

Now when you make a signature, you have the option to give your build a name, and give it information if you choose, diablobuilds finds all the builds that have ever been made (using diablosigs), and will list them, and let you search through them! a fun way to see what kind of builds people are maken! The site should let you search through basic classes by the end of the day ...for right now.. theres not much to see.

Also note, any builds already made, show up as "Generic <class> Build" Ill enter a way to edit any that are labled like that soon =)

Build pages should track view counts... along with letting people comment on your builds for fun.
    (this can be handy if they see your build in your sig, and want to say something about it I guess =P)
    This should be on the front page. And should be added to the Tools section. Awesome work man.
    Thanks for making these sigs. They are really impressive and cool. Good stuff!
    I have view tracking added =D so now if you have your sig linking back to diablobuilds, and someone clicks it, itll track it as a view!

Goal is tomorrow to get Basic class searching, followed by working on the view page (show the build descriptions) as well as get a basic comment system working...

Then ... I was NOT going to do a user system.. I wanted fast, easy, fun... but .. I want to add the ability to UP or DOWN rank a build... thus would need some sort of member system -shrugs- anyway up to 144 unique builds!
    I like!
    Very cool! Great being able to see other peoples' build ideas. Thanks!
    its rough, but its finished. Thank you Molster for letting me add a personal touch.

End Of Line
    Are the achievement ready ?
    by friday =P

im working on getting the most basic of basics for diablobuils.net up
    hopefully this helps revive a bit of theorycrafting :D. seems like a good amount of people are using it. woot!

need to mainstream this on the front page as its own article ASAP!
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    Quote from WishedHeHadBeta

hopefully this helps revive a bit of theorycrafting :D. seems like a good amount of people are using it. woot!

need to mainstream this on the front page as its own article ASAP!

TO MANY PEOPLE haha =P
    seems like lots of people are picking it up which is grand.. I just hope my bandwidth holds.. I spent out of pocket to get a good host... I don't want to put up ads though..so I hope it holds

I might do something like that.. but not till its more done. ( put it up on the front page thAt is)

I want to get the "view" page to at least show peoples descriptions by tonight ( and it's views)

I also want to get the basic class search done by tonight or tomorrow
    Consider my new sig my stamp of approval for this thread. Great work!
    Quote from Treseis

Consider my new sig my stamp of approval for this thread. Great work!

TY so much =)

Diablobuilds/sigs now has 200 unique builds! Almost done with the new view page!
    molster for president
    Great, 'just keeps getting better and better !
    Six skills and five runestones...it's going to be tricky to get the "perfect" build since we'll need at least two top rank runestones of the same kind (not to mention one each for every other type).

Thanks Molster! :)
    Great job Molster. The sigs look great. Is there any way to fix a title or tag to a skill page after I created one?
    Some people tell me I'm going to hell. I just let them know that I've already packed my bags!
    soon

Soon as I get user systems working, once you make an account it will scan for all the sigs you have made, and at that time you will be able to edit them. Almost done with the comment system.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes