what will your follower be?

Poll: what follower will you use?

what follower will you use? - Single Choice

• my weapons are my followers 12.6%
  • my friends 29.8%
  • Enchantress 13.6%
  • Scoundrel 13.1%
  • Templar 30.8%
    With the follower information now out I was talking to a friend about D3 when they asked me " what follower do you think you'll be using?" to witch I could not help but reply " a bard" since a good friend of mine is going to be a barb I figured I wont not get time to use a follower. So now I ask you all what follower would you want to use? why would you want to use that follower?

End Of Line
    Depends on which character.

For my Wizard, probably the Templar.
    For my Witch doctor, probably the Enchantress.
    For my Monk, fuck the monk.
    For my Barb, probably the Templar.
    For my Demon hunter, probably the Scoundrel.
    Do you want to get scammed? Perhaps a nice keylogger?
    "Just google "diablo 3 gold guide" and magical rainbow covered demons will assault your eyes."
    I'm not a big follower fan. I have no problem with it being part of the game. If someone else wants to use a follower, more power to them. For me, Diablo is all about the multiplayer and the loot. I will play with friends to slash through inferno and play by myself to grind for loot.
    It will depend on the mood I am in.
    Quote from Hans

It will depend on the mood I am in.

Scoundrel with my barb probably.

As much as people say they care more about being with friends, almost everyone plays the game on single player and eventually gets bored before hiring and decking out a mercenary at least once. :P
    Some people tell me I'm going to hell. I just let them know that I've already packed my bags!
    i will use all...and depending on the character that i play at any given time, some will be used more than the other 2..
    Quote from Mysticjbyrd

Depends on which character.

For my Wizard, probably the Templar.
    For my Witch doctor, probably the Enchantress.
    For my Monk, doesn't matter he rules.
    For my Barb, probably the Templar.
    For my Demon hunter, probably the Scoundrel.

i fixed it for you :P
    actually i agree, the monk is in a big mess right now, but blizzard will def fix him.

DH with Templar or Scoundrel.
    Barb,Wizard,WD with Templar or Enchantress.
    Monk with Any

cause i think we will keep switching the followers while playing the game because we will keep changing our skill set.
    Setting up a merc is one of the major draws of diablo for me. I get more enjoyment of making it as strong as possible and then watch it wreck mobs.
    Templar is the no contest choice.
    I don't know, and neither do any of you. More pointless speculation.
    Ne frustra vixisse videar.
    Since followers no longer have any gold/gem/rune/magic-find-buff I most probabely will use none of them. I see no interest in playing with a follower :/
    Isn't there someone else you can annoy? Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?
    templar by FAR has the best abilities out of the 3. he's an extra tank to keep focus off you wither you are ranged or melee since higher difficulties mobs will hit like trucks and has amazing healing capabilities. i for one will use templar with EVERY class. unless they rediculously buff the other two
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    Templar. Only because of his healing.
    Black Swordsman
    Followers are gay. I'm glad it's only for singleplayer so I won't have to ever see them since i'll be playing multiplayer only.
    Diablo is an action adventure game before an rpg.
    Quote from Moxx

What a great amount of input from Debbie Downer.
    Quote from Moxx

LOL this isnt speculation. its what follower YOU will use, therefor its your choice and NOT speculation. another smart post from you as usual
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    Monk+Templar.
    I got stuck healing in wow. 2x Resto shaman. Resto druid. Holy paladin. Disc priest.
    I got stuck healing in Guild wars. Ritualist. Monk.
    If healing will be required in inferno, I'll be ready.
    Quote from WishedHeHadBeta

LOL this isnt speculation. its what follower YOU will use, therefor its your choice and NOT speculation. another smart post from you as usual

Yes it fuckin is. You do not have the final copy of the game in your hands, the follower system is still subject to change and so is much of the games mechanics. Especially when it comes to class mechanics, which is exactly what you need to know in order to determine which follower is most suited for you and your playstyle, and since these things are not final you are SPECULATING which follower might be most ideal based on the current unfinished system.

Give me a logical breakdown on how you are not speculating.

You can't.
    Quote from Moxx

Quote from WishedHeHadBeta

Yes it fuckin is. You do not have the final copy of the game in your hands, the follower system is still subject to change and so is much of the games mechanics. Especially when it comes to class mechanics, which is exactly what you need to know in order to determine which follower is most suited for you and your playstyle, and since these things are not final you are SPECULATING which follower might be most ideal based on the current unfinished system.

Give me a logical breakdown on how you are not speculating.

You can't.

Regardless of specific skills you can still decide what KIND of follower you want. Wow your ignorant . But we already knew that lol.
    So instead of actually discussing how this isn't specualation, you attack the guy behind the arguement instead. This is called an ad hominem, and as I'm sure you know, is a logical fallacy. That means that I'm right and you're wrong, which in turn testifies to the vastness of your intellect and my total lack of same, right?. Lol. There'll be no negating the truth tonight dude, you lose and I win. Go lift some more steel, because you can't compete here.
    Great poll!

I've decided (after playing with the Templar for a while) that if I'm gonna play solo, I'll go it alone, without a follower. Maybe that will change after I've played with the Scoundrel or Enchantress, but as for now, charging in there alone is really fun.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes