Download LINK of the BETA! (No virus, NOT FAKE!)

That was really fast !! You working out ?

Prove screenshot:

DOWNLOAD:

Click me PC users!!!!
    Click me MAC users!!!!

Also, downloading the client early doesn't do any good. You can't play without a Beta license on your Battle.net account. ~Sixen
    I mean does it even help if you have the client with no key?
    Why was the leaked beta client thread deleted anyway?

Well, I managed to download it anyway. :D
    Quote from Deventh

That was really fast !! You working out ? :P

Whoever needs the client and didn't get it on the previous thread just PM me i will give you the link!

youre just begging to be banned rofl.
    That was Bashiok-style. Nice job :D
    Quote from doomrek

I mean does it even help if you have the client with no key?

So you don't have to download the client when (if) you get to beta?
    Quote from Renski90

Quote from Deventh

Whoever needs the client and didn't get it on the previous thread just PM me i will give you the link!

Do you think i care ? Everyone deserves to get the equal treatment here.
    Quote from Nayeen

Why was the leaked beta client thread deleted anyway?

Well, I managed to download it anyway. :D

and how does it look?
    I'm the one who did it, not Sixen.

The reason for it is because I don't wanna risk having our users executing a file which appears to be from the battle.net servers but is in fact from another website. It could be another scam to set up password and login steals.

You might wanna risk your own pc integrity, but I'm not letting that out there for others to do the same.
    wat? have i missed something here?

deventh you've been hanging out too much with the chinese
    
    Quote from Zero(pS)

The reason for it is because I don't wanna risk having our users executing a file which appears to be from the battle.net servers but is in fact from another website. It could be another scam to set up password and login steals.

You might wanna risk your own pc integrity, but I'm not letting that out there for others to do the same.

there have been links to god knows how many sites which u have no idea what they are, are u gonna delete those threads too?
    Quote from Zero(pS)

a wise precaution, how ever i would mention that if you have an authenticator it dosent matter if someone has your user and pass. so only those users should run it.

that said i compleatly agree it should have been removed just wanted to say.
    Quote from Deventh

Quote from Renski90

Quote from Deventh

Do you think i care ? Everyone deserves to get the equal treatment here.

Now ur thinking like me Dev, and for that i can only show respect and +1.
    Quote from Zero(pS)

DUDE I AM PLAYING AS WE SPEAK! (I am in the menu of the game) It's not fake FFS! Stop with the lame excuses.
    Quote from Deventh

Quote from Zero(pS)

DUDE I AM PLAYING AS WE SPEAK! (I am in the menu of the game) It's not fake FFS! Stop with the lame excuses.

Not to be a troll or anything, but pics or it didn't happen...
    Ain't no party like a Mario Party...
    lol are u serious? then post screenies if u really do ^^
    there have been links to god knows how many sites which u have no idea what they are, are u gonna delete those threads too?

Links to .php sites do not encourage people to download an executable file to their computer. I didn't delete the thread, it was just temporarily unapproved until I get imput from the other mods.

If it's ok, I'll reopen it.

I suggest not sending/asking links through PMs too. Having the client isn't going to allow people to play.
    ^Understandable precautions.

I'm looking at the installer now and it looks pretty legit. Makes sense that diablofans wouldn't want to be held responsible for any reason.
    the client was very much real, im downloading through the launcher right now.
    Quote from Deventh

Quote from Zero(pS)

lmao sure, your playing with a bate account right? saying hi to all the F and F oh wait no there not even playing yet sep in china
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes