Datamined item stats

These are some of the datamined stats that items that will show up in the RMAH can have. One that i find quite interesting is ''All Attributes full bonuses'' would that be +5 to vitality, or +5 to all skills for e.g.

also: Experience plus sounds awesome. Maybe some heirloom items will show up, with lvl 1-60 req and +20% exp, for being able to boost your char to 60 in lesser time...

Stat. Explaination

• Steal_Health_Percent Life Steal percentage of blood-sucking
    • Item_Cost_Percent_Bonus Worth More sale items plus a percentage
    • Defense Defense Defense
    • Vitality Vitality Vitality
    • Casting_Speed_Bonus Cast Speed ​​casting speed bonus
    • Precision Precision Precision
    • Attack Attack Attack
    • Stats_All_Bonus All Attributes full bonuses
    • Crit_Damage_Percent Critical Hit Damage crit damage percentage
    • Hitpoints_On_Kill Life After Kill kill an enemy after the reply of the value of lifeGain HP after killing a mob.
    • Attacks_Per_Second_Item_Bonus Attack Speed ​​IAS (APS) plus
    • Experience_Bonus Experience Experience plus
    • Hitpoints_On_Hit Life on Hit the value of each life hit reply
    • Armor_Bonus_Item Armor bonus
    • Magic_Find Magic Find to obtain magic items (MF)[/b]
    • Gold_Find Gold Find more gold
    • Health_Globe_Bonus_Health Extra Health From Globes to get more life from the blood values
    • Hitpoints_Regen_Per_Second Life Regen per second blood replies
    • Thorns_Fixed # Physical Attacker takes physical damage subject to physical damage attackers
    [quote=NeoPhythe;/comments/393766]
    These are some of the datamined stats that items that will show up in the RMAH can have. One that i find quite interesting is ''All Attributes full bonuses'' would that be +5 to vitality, or +5 to all skills for e.g.

also: Experience plus sounds awesome. Maybe some heirloom items will show up, with lvl 1-60 req and +20% exp, for being able to boost your char to 60 in lesser time...

Stat. Explanation

• Steal_Health_Percent Life Steal percentage of blood-sucking
    • Item_Cost_Percent_Bonus Worth More sale items plus a percentage
    • Defense Defense Defense
    • Vitality Vitality Vitality
    • Casting_Speed_Bonus Cast Speed ​​casting speed bonus
    • Precision Precision Precision
    • Attack Attack Attack
    • Stats_All_Bonus All Attributes full bonuses
    • Crit_Damage_Percent Critical Hit Damage crit damage percentage
    • Hitpoints_On_Kill Life After Kill kill an enemy after the reply of the value of life
    • Attacks_Per_Second_Item_Bonus Attack Speed ​​IAS (APS) plus
    • Experience_Bonus Experience Experience plus
    • Hitpoints_On_Hit Life on Hit the value of each life hit reply
    • Armor_Bonus_Item Armor bonus
    • Magic_Find Magic [/b] Find to obtain magic items (MF)[/b]
    • Gold_Find Gold Find more gold
    • Health_Globe_Bonus_Health Extra Health From Globes to get more life from the blood values
    • Hitpoints_Regen_Per_Second Life Regen per second blood replies
    • Thorns_Fixed # Physical Attacker takes physical damage subject to physical damage attackers
    Quote from NeoPhythe

kill an enemy after the reply of the value of life

Hey Fallen Shaman, what's the value of life? "it's abou..." (Stab Fallen Shaman in the face)

I honestly have no idea what that one could possibly mean. It's obviously somehow mistranslated, but usually things are close enough to guess, here? No clue at all.
    Quote from Clypheous

Quote from NeoPhythe

Hey Fallen Shaman, what's the value of life? "it's abou..." (Stab Fallen Shaman in the face)

I honestly have no idea what that one could possibly mean. It's obviously somehow mistranslated, but usually things are close enough to guess, here? No clue at all.

looking at the title, you get HP after killing it i guess...
    Quote from Clypheous

Quote from NeoPhythe

made me lol :P

i think it's a +x life after each kills
    Quote from Clypheous

Quote from NeoPhythe

I loled hard.

Many thanks to Caniroth for the awesome sig!
    Does gear not have resistance now? Just trying to make sure this is the full list... if it indeed is, we can now start making our databases ready for info,
    Quote from Molsterr

Does gear not have resistance now? Just trying to make sure this is the full list... if it indeed is, we can now start making our databases ready for info,

This can't be a full list, it's way to short. Maybe this includes all the stats for one type of item, but I refuse to believe that there's no elemental damage on ANYTHING or that there's no resistance, mana regen, etc. They said they had tons of prefixes and affixes, this doesn't sound like "tons" to me.
    Missing alot of diablo 2 mods. Hopely there are + to all skills. All i see is + to all stats :\
    wtb crushing blow, + to demons, + to undead etc
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes