GamesCom 2011 Blizzard Schedule

Blizzard at GamesCom - Activities
    Blizzard Entertainment Stage Schedule

The schedule is up.

I hope for something cool to be revelead at GamesCom...
    BETA START DATE!
    or some other game system...
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    It says Diablo "Performance" I'm guessing some sort of Cinematic, or new trailer being shown off.
    Not even Death will save you from Diablo Bunny's Cuteness!

What the hell is this all about?

Official Blizzard Quote:

As a side note, any rumors you may have heard about a gate to Diablo’s Burning Hells opening in Cologne are completely unfounded. Seriously, nothing is happening at Rudolfplatz from the evening of August 16 — especially nothing to do with demonic invasions.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Quote from Ent1ty

It says Diablo "Performance" I'm guessing some sort of Cinematic, or new trailer being shown off.

One can always hope. :)
    Or it's actually a cos-play by the Blizzard Developers, all dressed as character classes and various NPCs, yes?...no
    Quote from CherubDown

Official Blizzard Quote:

As a side note, any rumors you may have heard about a gate to Diablo’s Burning Hells opening in Cologne are completely unfounded. Seriously, nothing is happening at Rudolfplatz from the evening of August 16 — especially nothing to do with demonic invasions.

I think it's pretty obvious, they'll launch the BETA!!
    For the performance it says something about a dance macabre, I don't think it's a cinematic (or at least, not ONLY a cinematic).

The little note at the bottom has me hopeful we could see something really cool though, possibly the intro cinematic or the beta start :lol:

What's interesting is August 16 is two days before the start of Gamescon. I have no idea what Rudolfplatz is but I'm gonna go look...

Edit* Rudolfplatz appears to be some kind of Town Center/Town Square type deal? It's hard to tell, most of these sites are in German.
    Quote from _Gnipahellir_

Quote from CherubDown

Official Blizzard Quote:

I think it's pretty obvious, they'll launch the BETA!!

let's hope!
    :ph34r:
    "Platz" means place (or a square) in German.
    I doubt they'd announce the beta in a square. I guess it's some kind of Diablo sculpture or something they'll set up there.

Break beneath the endless tide!
    Hmmmmmmmmm

Why would they include that little quote in the bottom?

Seems highly provocative to note that something is gonna get revealed..

but then again, might be blizz just teasing and fcking with our heads... not nice tho..

THE AGAIN, we might ACTUALLY GET BETA ANNOUNCEMENT ! OMFG
    Nice, thanks Doomscream.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

Perhaps it is a costumed dance performance to the music of Camille Saint-Saens "Danse Macabre."

-Gerahben
    Do we know if they are gonna reveal how the end game is going to be before the game is launched?

That is will we know either before or during beta?

Official Blizzard Quote:

Kaivax:
    I think "nothing is happening" is pretty clear.

How much more clear must the message be?
    Quote from Doomscream

Official Blizzard Quote:

Kaivax:
    I think "nothing is happening" is pretty clear.

How much more clear must the message be?

Yea, it seems like a rather blunt reply, rather to blunt for my taste. Something is up.
    Hrm, sign of beta? Oh and the Rudolfplatz is in front of a medival gatehouse (thats the Hahnentor they mention in the pdf), so its a fitting location for an announcement related to diablo.

PS: If you need something from the german sites, I can look through them and try to translate some of the infos (if its something worth mentioning)
    Perhaps they're preparing some kind of viral marketing for Diablo III? Who knows, maybe on August 16, some guys dressed as demons will start pouring through from the sewers or some nasty thing will happen that will introduce Diablo III to a wider audience. One can hope. ;)
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

Quote from Dauroth

Perhaps they're preparing some kind of viral marketing for Diablo III? Who knows, maybe on August 16, some guys dressed as demons will start pouring through from the sewers or some nasty thing will happen that will introduce Diablo III to a wider audience. One can hope. ;)

If it's that they definitely better be announcing BETA, or at least a date. Whatever it is, I'm gonna create a hourly count-down calendar.

This isn't the thread you're looking for.
    Move along:
    http://www.diablofans.com/topic/27000-gamescom-event/page__pid__632245#entry632245
    ;)
    Rerouting thread to the news article.

Thanks again Doomscream.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes