new cow level!

after seeing the G4 article on the petition, i want a Secret Pony Level... i want to slaughter Fantasy Land... ;)
    I posted my thoughts here.. http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12375

But to reiterate I think there really needs to be an end game secret level, filled with nothing but boss type monsters all running around. Somewhere, where when you hit max level and have max gear, you are still a noob in this area. It's only available when you beat hell mode, so difficult it may make you pull your hair out even attempting to do it, but if you can beat the basic mobs there.. even the basic drops are more powerfull than 95% of the best drops in the normal game. They could even be soulbound to the zone so you can't bring them to PvP or into the regular part of the game or something.

I would just like to see something that is still challenging after you reach max level and max gear.
    Yes, I -somewhat- agree. First of all, I think it should be hard as hell, even at max level. Second, I think it should be ridiculously hard to find.

Like, you have to beat the entire game on Hell, then go back to Tristram, do three backflips into a hoop, kill 8 bosses after eachother across the entire world, take their hearts (which only drops after finishing hell), combine them with 4 specific perfect gems and 3 specific runes, capture 5 ferrets and close them in a box, and transmute it in a horadric cube, to get a key to a chest in the bottom of a Act 1 dungeon that contains a town portal scroll that have to be used on an altar in the ending of Act 3, to open a portal to a special level where you have to press 8 runestones in the correct order to open a gate to the secret level.

C'mon. Work with me here. :D
    after seeing the G4 article on the petition, i want a Secret Pony Level... i want to slaughter Fantasy Land... ;)Haha, yeah. Secret Pony Level would be absolutely awesome. Chasing succubusses riding my little ponies across rainbows. :D

Edit: On a related note, does ANYONE have the ORIGINAL Diablo 1 "shoops" of the secret cow level? With Succubusses riding cows? I can't find any "How to unlock the secret cow level!!!1!!" for Diablo 1 anywhere. It almost seems the picture(s) fell of the internets.
    "To be modern only means to fill new forms with eternal truths". - The Inquisitor.
    "A child laughs when it feels joy and cries when it feels pain. Both things, laughing and crying it does with it's whole heart. We all became so tall and so clever. We know so much and we have read so much. But one thing we forgot: to laugh and cry like the children do". - The Ranger.

Yes I want to see Reziarfg make its appearance in D3 secret level!
    The first animal i saw in the first diablo were cows, so i hope they stick to it.

Heck bring in the whole farmhouse! :D
    http://diablo.svatopluk.com/cowlevel/cowking.jpgAh, thanks a lot. SO CLOSE, yet that's not the picture I was looking for. :D It's not the picture that I saw, years ago, that confused the hell out of everyone. ^_^
    "To be modern only means to fill new forms with eternal truths". - The Inquisitor.
    "A child laughs when it feels joy and cries when it feels pain. Both things, laughing and crying it does with it's whole heart. We all became so tall and so clever. We know so much and we have read so much. But one thing we forgot: to laugh and cry like the children do". - The Ranger.
    the secret to getting a secret level is to spread a rumor about a secret level in diablo 2 hahahaha
    smurfs!!!

and u cant kill popa smurf and they run around saying "la la la la la la laaa"

or maybe snorks
    my sentence structer sucks and so does my spelling but thank you for tell me that doesnt make me care any more then i did before:P
    smurfs!!!

and u cant kill popa smurf and they run around saying "la la la la la la laaa"

or maybe snorks....I think I would like to slaughter some teletubbies....my god they were annoying.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
    YES cow retribution! This time though make them Jurassic cows that are udderly impossible to defeat.
    Being how Diablo 3 is all bright and cheerful looking this time around, why not instead of the secret cow level have a variation on that old classic "Rainbow Islands" you remember the one that you played back in the 80's at the arcade stoned out of your gourd! yeah that one.. where you drop colouful rainbows on your enemies as you reach upwards for the heavens, i think that would be cool... incorporate an old retro arcade game with your character battling through it....
    are you stoned??

I hope you are because that's retarded.

What I would like to see though is the return of Uber Diablo
    and Uber Tristram.

as for the cow level.... maybe we can get a level with all the Warcraft characters in it (Most of the Monsters and Even the playable characters) and satisfy our selves by slaughtering them all.
    http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10664

/thread

Edit: Ignore this post. It's from a merged thread. :)
    haha, funny to read this, my latest comic was about this :)

"And the heavens...shall tremble"
    ~~~~
    -Diablomic ~ my webComic-
    Yeah i don't mind cows.. they could always make it a farm of animals.. but cows are fine.. would be nice if there was a big cow like the size of D2's Diablo.. called Daisey and when you kill it you get a cow bell to wear around your neck.
    Giant bunny level !

Yeah or just make a survival level.. kinda like in D2 when you fight Baal on his throne.. except the monsters just keep spawning in as you kill them.. eventually getting harder and harder and bosses showing up etc..
    totally a new cow level! but not cows, and not just one! they should make a secret level for every act, each with a new creature and recipe to make
    "I'd rather chop off my ding-dong than admit that booze ain't food!"
    maybe the cow level could be more prestige focused, and only two players could party there at a time where 1. waves of cows attack, survive to get a cowbell necklace (or if you're a WD, cowbell jester hat) 2. Waves of bunnies attack, survive to get bunny slippers (WD gets bunny mask, etc., etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Don't be mad because I'm...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes