Blizzard are clever pricks....

Quote from name="Shere Khaan" »
    Yes, I saw a comparison of the rune with an exact copy on frostmourne. It was really disheartening.

noooooooo....dude i swear...omg /cry im gonna google the frostmourne
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Because you asked so nicely, here is the picture. :confused:

http://www.worldofwar.net/n/414868/blizzard-image-solved
    hah thx :)

awww FUCK look at this image, cantor ur definitely right, look at the ice underneath the sword...really similar, if the next teaser is still wotk related we're gonna have problems......this one
    http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/thumb/1/14/NEWFrostmourne_wc3.jpg/368px-NEWFrostmourne_wc3.jpg
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

-Winged
    Hidden CSS image placed in the upper left of the splash page with a blending option, you be the judge.

I think everyone has gone too deep into this. The symbol in the teaser is the SIMILAR to the Frostmourn by coincidence IMO.
    blizzard coincidence? no..
    -Equinox

-Winged
    Those pictures fit pretty well oddly.
    Thats what im thinking. Lucky for us we hopefully only have to wait 20 more minutes to see if this works.
    no idea if this is on the right track, we'll see in the days to come. The runes on the second ice picture look the most promising so far.
    Quote from "AcidReign" »
    I bet the entire staff at Blizzard is having a slumber party every day of the week to laugh at the assumptions we make every night for hours upon end.

I'm relieved someone said this.
    Quote from "AcidReign" »
    I bet the entire staff at Blizzard is having a slumber party every day of the week to laugh at the assumptions we make every night for hours upon end.

that is hilarious i bet they are, would be so funny to be them

Bliz: Look at those idiots they are so hyped, we gotta read te forums m0re when they see the giant l0lcat emmerge!! omgz

Quote from "ov3erlord" »

blizz: "did you put there all the secret messages?"
    artist: "just as you ordered"
    blizz: "i hope you didn't forget to put there all the secret diablo heads"
    artist: "all heads are there"
    blizz: "ok, show me... yes, good job. you reduced the brightness to zero and put some ice image on top!!! great thinking!"

you are the funniest guy in the world OMGOSH THAT IS SOOO FUNNY!!

Quote from "AcidReign" »
    Blizzard knows people would try to find a hidden image, so they will hide it well, or release a new teaser image each day - which seems to be what's happening here this week. Ice kinda looks like a close-up of Diablo's head, sealing up from the gap the Soulstone left.... Hmm. Whatever.

Your from bliz and are leading us on, i can tell it...

Quote from "Veltras" »
    You're right... I wonder where they hid waldo... Errr I mean Diablo.

lol freaking funny forum, this is like the only forum that i laugh at!

Quote from "likwidsteel" »
    When I read this, I laughed so hard snot flew out of my nose and then I choked on my gum...

lolz this forum is soo funny!

Quote from "Warlord55" »
    i'd be laughing at us

so would i, it would be so funny, playing diablo 3 at bliz, and then glance over at my seccond screen and see the latest photoshoped version of the ice image and post "It hasz to be c0mming gUyz it totaly has to be diablo 3", then "No it's WOTLK", then "I'm gonna kill my self in suspence", i'd be laughing all day! (not really i'd be playing d3)
    Those blended pictures look interesting, the top left looks like a horn... I'm sure its diablo 3 but it's still intense >.

Too bad I am going out of the country on the 26th and not able to get any updates until I get back on the 5th :( I'm going to miss the actual announcement...
    http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runes.shtml

Scroll down and look at the pictures of the runes. The first rune we see in the picture is not a Frostmourne rune, it's a Shael rune. The second rune is a Hel rune.
    Its not a shael rune, its the frostmourne thingy, but Ill bet you anything the next rune will be from SC.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Don't know for sure if its shael but anyone whos seeing Frostmourne needs to either look properly or give up seeing cause theres absolutely no way its the same.
    Quote from "Tiger" »
    Don't know for sure if its shael but anyone whos seeing Frostmourne needs to either look properly or give up seeing cause theres absolutely no way its the same.
    Oh yea?

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Quote from "therg" »
    Yeah... people, do you really think blizzard put this much though in the picture itself?

yes, yes they would. Think if you could make a series of mysterious images leading to an announcement literally hundreds of millions of people will hear about
    Quote from "Frigid" »
    yes, yes they would. Think if you could make a series of mysterious images leading to an announcement literally hundreds of millions of people will hear about

Yep, anyone who doesn't know how EVIL Blizzard is when it comes to teasing us, hasn't been paying attention =p
    Actually, if you look closely at the picture unaltered, you'd notice a hint of red beneath the ice... This is merely speculation but I think I see shapes that look like fingers clenched into a fist...

Also can someone keep a screenshot of this vanilla picture?
    I'm suspecting Blizz to "melt" the ice with each passing day...
    Speculations though...
    How can anyone completely accept it being the same rune as Frostmourne based on these markings...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes