Lol .
    I am not a fan of Jazz music.

on a good day.... Optimistic and freedom-loving Jovial
    and good-humored Honest and straightforward
    Intellectual and philosophical

On a bad day.... Blindly optimistic and careless
    Irresponsible and superficial Tactless and restless
    i'd be laughing at us
    Were all over analyzing this picture...seriously they made that pic so nobody can tell whats underneath that ice....no point in wasting out time analyzing this till it melts or something..
    Quote from "kefka666333abc123" »
    Were all over analyzing this picture...seriously they made that pic so nobody can tell whats underneath that ice....no point in wasting out time analyzing this till it melts or something..

very true

yeahhhh

So when is the tuesday pic gonna be up? Maybe midnight pacific time? I'm waiting all night for it.
    d3 plz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote from "meuhey" »
    So when is the tuesday pic gonna be up? Maybe midnight pacific time? I'm waiting all night for it.
    I'm stayin up too, I'm just too giddy.^_^ I may stay up till its announced.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Quote from "Murderface" »
    I'm stayin up too, I'm just too giddy.^_^ I may stay up till its announced.

well that makes three of us :) this week should be a "stay up for teaser insomniacathon" lol. but ya, i hope to see you guys on them POSTS while we all patiently wait for the NEXT teaser. im pretty giddy myself lol
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Quote from "Umpa65" »
    stay up for teaser insomniacathon"

Lmao, nice one :D
    Quote from "Magistrate" »
    Lmao, nice one :D

y ty :) omg its 12!!!gotta check blizz!!!!
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

-Winged
    Hell, I laugh at myself anyways...

Watching 240 guys talk trash about cavaliers is like two retards having a slapfight over a sippy cup.
    wow i saw the runes myself in the blue image, cant believe i missed those. thats pretty cool. ya there was always rune stuff with the lich's sword too though
    -Equinox

-Winged
    OMG GUYS!! I just noticed that there is a face to the left in the picture by the runes!!! OMG did anyone else see this!!!!

HEHE JK ^^
    Quote from "Rahuk" »
    OMG GUYS!! I just noticed that there is a face to the left in the picture by the runes!!! OMG did anyone else see this!!!!

HEHE JK ^^

I figured it out.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4277/ice11ti3.jpg
    Quote from "Laserbeast" »

DAMN NOT AGAIN HAHAHAHA:D:D:D:D

:spam:
    -Equinox

-Winged
    Someone on another forum messed around the image. I had swore I saw red streaks below the ice and this is what he came up with

does anyone have any speculations as to what the circle thing is?anyone ever seen it anywhere before?
    -Equinox

-Winged
    The picture is actually a hole in the ground...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"And the Heavens shall tremble"
    Quote from "Umpa65" »
    does anyone have any speculations as to what the circle thing is?anyone ever seen it anywhere before?

Yes, I saw a comparison of the rune with an exact copy on frostmourne. It was really disheartening.
    What's Blizzard's deal with Frostmourne, anyways? They have a serious boner over it and it's really annoying.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes