Blizzard are clever pricks....

hahah no, i love them. there clever pricks, either they did this on purpose, or this was there hidden msg :)

i just registered now after finding this little bugger, look at this, i was just mucking around with the picutre on there site atm, the ice one,

all i did was load it up on photoshop, and look whathappens when you do it a few times.

(open it with photoshop to see it clearly, you wont be able too if windows viewers shows it)

there a huge D and all 3's everywhere.
    try it yourself, get the pic, and lower the brightness by going to photoshop, and into

image - adjustment - brightness contrast
    all i see is a bunch of sparkles, dude you are thinking too hard.

Quote from name=" Diablo 3"s Lead Designer Jay Wilson" »
    We're trying to balance satisfying the fans and also creating a game that feels like our own.

Well, I don't see anything.
    I JUST HAD TO DO THIS!!!

www.biffexploder.deviantart.com ------------> relax while browsing through my photography / wallpapers gallery.
    Yeah... people, do you really think blizzard put this much though in the picture itself?
    To make it short... YES! :)

I bet the entire staff at Blizzard is having a slumber party every day of the week to laugh at the assumptions we make every night for hours upon end.
    Quote from "AcidReign" »
    I bet the entire staff at Blizzard is having a slumber party every day of the week to laugh at the assumptions we make every night for hours upon end.

maybe they even have polls on the intranet about the best ones
    Quote from name="biff exploder" »
    I JUST HAD TO DO THIS!!!

Haha, dude you're a genius for that one. Yeah, I think everybody is trippin too hard on this pic, I have never thought for a split second that anything was in this picture, other than ice! The only thing I can say, is Hell Froze Over. That's the only thing that it could POSSIBLY tie to. Slap me when they reveal it and one of you are right. But I know no one will be right, so I won't be getting slapped anytime soon. It's nada. Calm down. :cool:
    Quote from "ov3erlord" »
    maybe they even have polls on the intranet about the best ones

They'd be too busy laughing to create a poll...
    Quote from "AcidReign" »
    They'd be too busy laughing to create a poll...

i simply can't understand why the artist would leave hidden messages in the image and then blend them all together into an icefield so that nobody wouldl never be able to find out what he wanted to say. it just doesn't make sense.

blizz: "did you put there all the secret messages?"
    artist: "just as you ordered"
    blizz: "i hope you didn't forget to put there all the secret diablo heads"
    artist: "all heads are there"
    blizz: "ok, show me... yes, good job. you reduced the brightness to zero and put some ice image on top!!! great thinking!"
    Quote from "ov3erlord" »
    i simply can't understand why the artist would leave hidden messages in the image and then blend them all together into an icefield so that nobody wouldl never be able to find out what he wanted to say. it just doesn't make sense.

mass hysteria? hype? rumors? whatever it may be, you have to admit, this is being talked about in alsorts of corners of the interwebs, its great for publicity
    Quote from "therg" »
    Yeah... people, do you really think blizzard put this much though in the picture itself?

yeah i gotta agree they never have before, i just thought it was great that they put so much shit to mess with all dfans and even a few of wowfans (with the rune).
    especially if your sorta curious enough to fuck around with the pic lol

lol love the mind fuck pic, stealing that.:thumbsup:
    Blizzard knows people would try to find a hidden image, so they will hide it well, or release a new teaser image each day - which seems to be what's happening here this week. Ice kinda looks like a close-up of Diablo's head, sealing up from the gap the Soulstone left.... Hmm. Whatever.
    Blizz loves messing with us. After all this is the less they can do to keep us waiting, since it takes them so much time to develop their epic games.

Quote from "ov3erlord" »

blizz: "did you put there all the secret messages?"
    artist: "just as you ordered"
    blizz: "i hope you didn't forget to put there all the secret diablo heads"
    artist: "all heads are there"
    blizz: "ok, show me... yes, good job. you reduced the brightness to zero and put some ice image on top!!! great thinking!"

hahah what better way to start mass hysteria and free publicity just by putting symbolic shit in there, and to already deperived fans. i would consider that a great marketing ploy ;)
    Remember the SC2 screenshots where they manually hid Raynor and/or Zeratul? I won't place it beyond them to play with us in this artwork.
    You're right... I wonder where they hid waldo... Errr I mean Diablo.

Quote from "apothio" »
    hahah no, i love them. there clever pricks, either they did this on purpose, or this was there hidden msg :)

i just registered now after finding this little bugger, look at this, i was just mucking around with the picutre on there site atm, the ice one,

all i did was load it up on photoshop, and look whathappens when you do it a few times.

(open it with photoshop to see it clearly, you wont be able too if windows viewers shows it)

there a huge D and all 3's everywhere.
    try it yourself, get the pic, and lower the brightness by going to photoshop, and into

image - adjustment - brightness contrast

When I read this, I laughed so hard snot flew out of my nose and then I choked on my gum...
    FatBeanz#1200
    Wouldn't it be foolish of them to put more clues than what meets the eye at first glance? They don't want us to have any idea of what it suppose to mean... yet.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes