This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Teaser at blizzard.com?

Poll: Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down? - Single Choice

• Looking Up 33.3%
  • Looking Down 66.7%
    Quote from "SithDiablo" »
    Posted already...No, has differences!

BTW, Hydra website is NOW Passworded.... Hmmmm?

http://www.peterconcept.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=32

Haha not only that but now his website doesn't say the exact date it will be back like before (28/06/08) but July 2008 :P

http://www.peterconcept.com/

Waaaaaay too obvious.
    GUYS! I FOUND SOMETHING!

Look at the back of your Diablo 2 jewel case! Look at the image of Diablo in the middle. Now compare that to the teaser image. You can see the eye and the teeth! Even the circular hellish icon can be seen spreading outward! And the shape of the head too!

Tell me what you guys think!
    I didn`t made a screenshot to this guy website but people is right there were an empty folder named Hydra Project.
    I uploaded an .zip archive here with his all works that were on the website if somebody interested.
    There are some personal, warcraft and starcraft screens:

http://w17.easy-share.com/1700717135.html
    Quote from "Xapti" »
    I think many of those images you're talking about are just coindicences which the mind interprets from imagination, such as with Rorschach inkblot tests.

Could be. Thats why I said it's open to interpretation.

But you can't deny that at very good portion of it seems intentional.
    Quote from "pwet" »

Can somebody re-host this picture? Imacheshack doesnt wanna work here for me at my place of employment

Photobucket would be fine kthxbye =)
    -My Position on Black Metal: "So you know those annoying kids you see running around listening to crap radio rock bands wearing tripp jeans and shopping at hot topic? Well, Black Metal is just the next big thing... have fun with your trends, I'm gonna stay metal"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not even ice can save you from me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CyberPunk RP Nexus

Quote from "jk32xzxk" »
    I didn`t made a screenshot to this guy website but people is right there were an empty folder named Hydra Project.
    I uploaded an .zip archive here with his all works that were on the website if somebody interested.
    There are some personal, warcraft and starcraft screens:

http://w17.easy-share.com/1700717135.html

I posted a screenshot 2 mins ago

GUYS! I FOUND SOMETHING!

Look at the back of your Diablo 2 jewel case! Look at the image of Diablo in the middle. Now compare that to the teaser image. You can see the eye and the teeth! Even the circular hellish icon can be seen spreading outward! And the shape of the head too!

Tell me what you guys think!

screenshots PLEASE! interesting theory.
    POSTING ON THIS SITE SINCE 2011

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    I ran this image through Photoshop to bring out the redness. To my surprise, there is faint tints of red EVERYWHERE in the ice even if you cannot see it.

[center]

www.nerdyblog.com - Great website and great Diablo III streams and Skype chat!
    this may not be necessarily true... but isn't it possible that the artwork has no hidden messages?

what i'm saying is that, YES it is a teaser but it doesn't necessarily have to connect. the "rune" image can be sort of a watermark no?

An artist usually leaves behind a mark to authenticate a picture and to prove that it is his/hers. So I don't think there's anything wrong with two pictures looking similar especially if it's by the same artist.

As much as I miss diablo a lot, I don't want to get my hopes up too soon. At the same time I don't see a reason for people to bash hope for those who already have faith in the return of Diablo.

::Joke::

How much does Diablo weigh?

Answer:: Enough to break the ice. :P ::Answer
    Don't know about you guys, but I see a devlish looking character, complete with horns and an eye in the top middle, directly over the flash, or whatever it is. What do you guys think?
    People that liked what Diablo 3 looked like are not going to sit here and bitch about how its good. People that want it to change are much more vocal. The poll is flawed because of that FACT.
    Quote from "DarthKarnage" »
    :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:
    I hate you oh so VERY much
    :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

Are you kidding me?? All he is doing is giving his opinion on what he sees. Just because other people have already discussed this doesn't make it spam.
    Quote from Siaynoq »

I'm more of an ass man myself.

Excuse my lack of enters...Spyware and all that...Sphicnter
    Guys look at the diablo image on the back of your diablo 2 jewel case. The position of the left eye and the teeth is exact. Take a look.
    Quote from "Ranndor" »
    Don't know about you guys, but I see a devlish looking character, complete with horns and an eye in the top middle, directly over the flash, or whatever it is. What do you guys think?

Um, even in ice1.jpg, I see horns to the right of the center flash. Not sure if it's Big D's head in the middle though.
    Quote from "AlaskanFireDragon" »
    Are you kidding me?? All he is doing is giving his opinion on what he sees. Just because other people have already discussed this doesn't make it spam.

Yeah maybe if people would actually follow forum rules and read the damn thread we wouldnt have so much repetative bullshit
    -My Position on Black Metal: "So you know those annoying kids you see running around listening to crap radio rock bands wearing tripp jeans and shopping at hot topic? Well, Black Metal is just the next big thing... have fun with your trends, I'm gonna stay metal"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote from "Nihilanth45" »
    Guys look at the diablo image on the back of your diablo 2 jewel case. The position of the left eye and the teeth is exact. Take a look.

Damn, my jewel case is still at my friend's. But I'm confident it's Diablo alright :)
    When its photoshopped to bring out the red it looks like a deep hole or chasm in the ground thats frozen over....
    Thanks for the screenshots and mostly the .zip, I was wondering if someone had saved all the pics from the site.. :)

Btw, do you remember Xfire's mistake.. leaking that there'll be a new game announcement on WWI ? Also on Pete's site we saw that the Hydra project will be unveiled on 28th June.. aaand it's pretty possible that the Hydra project IS Diablo 3.. so there we have it. :thumbsup:
    Quote from "Bubbatheman" »

*Cries*

Anyhow... here is Peter Lee's Concept Art profile look around for clues people!, help me out :P

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/member.php?u=18473

He has a Devianart account too, but there were only like 6 pics on it.
    Yea, cya guys. I might check in tomorrow, but just to see if the splash changes any.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes