This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Teaser at blizzard.com?

Poll: Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down? - Single Choice

• Looking Up 33.3%
  • Looking Down 66.7%
    I have enough posts, wasn't retroactive though. I also tried editing the links and it didn't work. Any suggestions?
    I seriously doubt you guys see what you say. Honestly, you people think that Blizzard would put images in there that you can only see upside-down with your eyes squinted?
    The ONLY thing I see is rune with a few circles around it in the mid-left part of the image. I see no: Skulls, People, Demons, Angels, Logos, Etc.

Be serious people.:confused:
    Quote from Siaynoq »

I'm more of an ass man myself.

Excuse my lack of enters...Spyware and all that...Sphicnter
    This could be Diablo 3 teaser, but remember it could also be the Frozen Throne expansion teaser... It could go either way, I want Diablo 3 more but it's 50/50. :P
    Hmm, this is strange. It seems the forum identifies the first 5 posts of a user, and prevents you from posting links in those precise 5 posts.

Repost a new thread, and I will delete this one.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Quote from "DunHammer" »
    This could be Diablo 3 teaser, but remember it could also be the Frozen Throne expansion teaser... It could go either way, I want Diablo 3 more but it's 50/50. :P
    :spam:seriously.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Quote from "Murderface" »
    :spam:seriously.

Yeah, were did the Frozen Throne thing come from?... Like, that's been released forever...
    FatBeanz#1200
    BTW, anyone seen this pic hidden in the CSS ?

Quote from "Kenelm" »
    BTW, anyone seen this pic hidden in the CSS ?

Please, any mod that gets on; Close this damned thread, it has soooo much spam...
    FatBeanz#1200

He's right though, jeez, maybe they decided they wanted a splash for all their pages, because they like them?

yeah... you're right.

so we'll only know if they are teasing when the splash changes to something more mysterious, hey.

when they did last year's countdown they used screenshots we've all seen before.

We've never seen this image, and the fact that it points at nothing concrete means they are teasing.
    Then again, like u said, they're just celebrating their company.
    But why waste one of your concept artist's time making new pics of games that already exist. That guy should be hard at work on SCII.

But you got a point.

Let's not get too excited, just look at last year.
    POSTING ON THIS SITE SINCE 2011

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    lets hope we'll get a http://us.media.blizzard.com/232309/_images/09.jpg tomorrow :)
    Quote from "PhrozenDragon" »
    Hmm, this is strange. It seems the forum identifies the first 5 posts of a user, and prevents you from posting links in those precise 5 posts.

Repost a new thread, and I will delete this one.

I tried and when I went to "preview" the links looked the same. Should I edit the links somehow?
    Yeah guys honestly stfu and stop over analyzing the damn image, wait for tomorrow and see if things change we already have enough LEGIT clues to come from this image in the url alone so just let it rest for 24 measly hours
    -My Position on Black Metal: "So you know those annoying kids you see running around listening to crap radio rock bands wearing tripp jeans and shopping at hot topic? Well, Black Metal is just the next big thing... have fun with your trends, I'm gonna stay metal"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote from "GermanRocket7" »
    I say that this ominous file with the purple whatever in it found within the css-file has been placed there on purpose. It is just to distract both IPs' fans, WoW and Diablo. This surely looks more like some cartoonish WoW character, leading to a red herring as WoW: WotLK has already been announced and doesn't need to be hyped again.
    It's Diabo's birthday, it's in Europe, it's hell about time. It is Diablo III.

Amen. I put those words in my signature also :)
    Quote from "GermanRocket7" »
    I say that this ominous file with the purple whatever in it found within the css-file has been placed there on purpose. It is just to distract both IPs' fans, WoW and Diablo. This surely looks more like some cartoonish WoW character, leading to a red herring as WoW: WotLK has already been announced and doesn't need to be hyped again.
    It's Diabo's birthday, it's in Europe, it's hell about time. It is Diablo III.
    Quote from "pwet" »
    I hope i dont get a file not found tomorrow.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Dunno if this has been posted. You people write too much. Anyway:

http://www.worldofwar.net/n/414868/blizzard-image-solved
    Quote from "likwidsteel" »
    Please, any mod that gets on; Close this damned thread, it has soooo much spam...

I doubt they'll close it.
    Also http://www.diablo3-esp.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/prueba-definitiva2.jpg
    It was on http://blizzplanet.com/ front page. Anyone else find it interesting? I don't think its the same glyph. The top part of the glyph(on the Ice image) seems much taller than the one on Frostmourne.
    Quote from Siaynoq »

I'm more of an ass man myself.

Excuse my lack of enters...Spyware and all that...Sphicnter
    blizzard owns the rights now.
    what is the hydra website?
    Haha passwording the Hydra website just made my day :)
    The picture is called ice.gif right?
    Well maybe ice stands for something rather than the object, ice. Cause it really doesn't look like ice to me...
    Maybe Invitational(C?) Entrance
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes