This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Teaser at blizzard.com?

Poll: Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down? - Single Choice

• Looking Up 33.3%
  • Looking Down 66.7%
    Quote from "killeropa" »
    Now that you made this public, Blizzard will quickly change the filenames again. :cool:

I wish they do that! :D
    Not over till the fat lady sings.
    Quote from "donfraus" »
    can it maybe be warcraft 4

warcraft already has the 2 newest games from blizzard with most expansions out in the market, Warcraft 3 and WoW.

www.biffexploder.deviantart.com ------------> relax while browsing through my photography / wallpapers gallery.
    Hmm... http://www.starcraftghost.com/
    It also shows the teaser image...

:o

So...
    www.blizzard.com
    www.wow-europe.com
    www.diablo.com
    www.battle.net
    www.starcraftghost.com
    www.blizzard.com/wwi08

I think these are all the websites that show the teaser.

So this teaser can be related to (IMO):
    Diablo III (90% chance)
    WoW: WoTLK (2% chance)
    New franchise game codenamed Hydra (and possibly the next-gen MMO) - 4% chance
    Starcraft Ghost (4% chance)

But since all the rumors, hints and stuff are related to Diablo III, it's extremely probable that it's announced next saturday.

Tomorrow we'll probably have more hints on this (the 09.jpg pic maybe, and/or the teaser image changing, like, for example, the ice thawing to reveal something like Diablo, the official logo, Hell or something else related to Diablo).
    Quote from "ZMDI" »
    This is the image that fills the background: http://us.media.blizzard.com/232309/_images/ctbg.gif

Notice the filename. "bg" clearly stands for "background". the "t" possibly stands for "teaser". What about the c? Is this the initial letter of the new IP? Or C=3 as in Diablo3?

Cinnematic Trailer/Teaser BackGround.jpg
    Still shaken by the huge rip-off known as the "May 1 countdown".
    Quote from "Archanoth" »
    Hmm... http://www.starcraftghost.com/
    It also shows the teaser image...

:o

So...
    www.blizzard.com
    www.wow-europe.com
    www.diablo.com
    www.battle.net
    www.starcraftghost.com

I think these are all the websites that show the teaser.

I think you missed one:

www.blizzard.com/wwi08
    i know i havent read more than half the posts in here but i know that WotLK may be near its release (I got semi-official info about it from the director of the company that imports Vivendi games in my country) but its still too much to make a teaser for something already announced thats not going to be released before September.
    I do have the feeling its going to be a game announcement. I hope for Diablo III and the chances are good too. Same "coinsidences" as Starcraft II. Patch for the previous game, now a teaser and the WWI is in the middle of the continent thats been more loyal to Diablo than any other.

Many thanks to Caniroth for the awesome sig!
    Quote from "FingolfinGR" »
    i know i havent read more than half the posts in here but i know that WotLK may be near its release (I got semi-official info about it from the director of the company that imports Vivendi games in my country) but its still too much to make a teaser for something already announced thats not going to be released before September.
    I do have the feeling its going to be a game announcement. I hope for Diablo III and the chances are good too. Same "coinsidences" as Starcraft II. Patch for the previous game, now a teaser and the WWI is in the middle of the continent thats been more loyal to Diablo than any other.

Its currently in "friends and family" alpha testing. It still has not even started beta testing. Its going to be a while.
    It looks blue, in the style of WotLK and SCII, so I'm skeptical.

It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are.
    *Sigh* You guys are Ignoring this VERY IMPORTANT info I just posted!!! If you keep ignoring me, at least tell me why you are ignoring this, so I know it's not relevant! But

Richard A. Knaak had said in our interview back on October 2006 that he didn't write for a dead game, hinting a Diablo game was in development. And on his second book of the Diablo: The Sin War trilogy, Scales of the Serpent -- he wrote a peculiar dedication ... "To the loyal and patient fans of the World of Sanctuary". Coincidence? Hints?

How Obvious can it get?

If I am not mistaken, Hydra is like a Snake/Serpent, right? I don't think I am mistaken. Hydra indeed = Serpent.

Project 'Hydra' has to = Diablo 3!!!
    Blizzard, please put back the single player offline mode!
    Quote from "vilkrang" »
    Even if this picture is nothing to do with Diablo 3, I still think it will be announced.

I dont think Blizzard would announce a game like Diablo 3 without hyping it up.
    http://www.myzufu.com/blizzard.html - refreshes blizzard.com every 60 seconds.
    "The Worldstone, which is an ancient crystal that prevents the Heavens and the Hells from completely enveloping the mortal realm. Baal is seeking it inside Mount Arreat. However, true to the games preceding it, Baal is defeated. The Worldstone is destroyed by the archangel Tyrael due to Baal's corruption of it."

"However, after Baal's defeat, it was discovered that his corruption has already tainted the Worldstone and the only option was for the archangel Tyrael to destroy the Worldstone to prevent the forces of hell flooding the mortal realm. The consequences of destroying the Worldstone are, as of yet, unknown."

Just because I thinkt he picture resemebles the worldstone a lot. Diablo 3 will more or less be guided by what happens to the worldstone when its destroyed. Heaven -vs- Hell on Earth.

In Destroying the Worldstone Tyrael himself is corrupted, explaining the comments on the blizzplanet website.
    Versusee.blogspot.com <-- Come argue with me about games.
    What if this is the world stone before it was corrupted? Each day it grows redder as it is being corrupted by Baal, then on the last day it smashes, revealing Diablo 3. Idk thats just how I see it happening.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Quote from "Laserbeast" »
    More like Hell has frozen over because Diablo 3 is coming... I guess it's not much of a tease if you don't get it. Do you not see all the satanic etchings everywhere?

SWEET JESUS DIABLO 3!!!!

NO. Hell has frozen over. Over the days, they will release more pics of the ice melting, symbolizing the return of diablo.

And is it just me, or do I see something big and red behind that ice?

Quote from "grotesquity" »
    I dont think Blizzard would announce a game like Diablo 3 without hyping it up.

I thought you were never posting again?

Anyway, they have already hyped it up. Even if this is nothing to do with Diablo, look at all the Diablo hype it has raised. There is a post on Wowinsider, a World of Warcraft blog, with this image posted and half the comments are saying that it's Diablo related. It's not just us.

This along with the acquiring of the Diablo3.com domain, the infamous and never ending job openings, the soon to be posted hydra screenshots (from some other site), the xfire slippage, Diablo's birthday.... Need I go on?

There is a shitload of hype.
    Quote from "Stalker7d7" »
    NO. Hell has frozen over. Over the days, they will release more pics of the ice melting, symbolizing the return of diablo.

Yeah I see a giant red face with horns centered just to the right of the center of the picture. Its almost like one of those stupid puzzles you have to go crosseyed at to see.
    Quote from "Stalker7d7" »

It's not just you dude, there is actually a red fissure behind that wall of ice...
    There's definitely nothing in the picture, at least nothing I can see. So I'm calling todays madness a day. Let's see what tomorrow brings us. Another madness possibly :D

Just something I tried, for those who still want to keep wondering:

http://i32.tinypic.com/53kc40.jpg
    Quote from "vilkrang" »
    I thought you were never posting again?

Anyway, they have already hyped it up. Even if this is nothing to do with Diablo, look at all the Diablo hype it has raised. There is a post on Wowinsider, a World of Warcraft blog, with this image posted and half the comments are saying that it's Diablo related. It's not just us.

This along with the acquiring of the Diablo3.com domain, the infamous and never ending job openings, the soon to be posted hydra screenshots (from some other site), the xfire slippage, Diablo's birthday.... Need I go on?

There is a shitload of hype.

The latest comments on mmo-champion also quotes the new teaser picture and says look for a diablo 3 anouncement soon. It seems every blizz game is crediting this as the diablo 3 teaser.
    Here is the most obvious sign that D3 is in the works....

How long ago did blizzard obtain the domain diablo3.com ??

Think about that very hard because they would not purchase/obtain a domain if there wasn't anything in the works...

That, in my opinion is the biggest hint that it will be D3...That and the satanic etchings, and the red fire stuff behind.
    Maybe its a view from inside the worldstone, the bright light is tyrael throwing his sword at you. Do you see the ripple? It kinda looks like the ripple that was made after the sword past through the stone.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes