Teaser at blizzard.com?

Poll: Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down? - Single Choice

• Looking Up 33.3%
  • Looking Down 66.7%
    Btw guys what time zone means tomorrow for Blizzard websites ?
    Should i take the Pacific Daylight Time ?
    I`m from Europe and i have 10 hours delay with US/ PDT
    Quote from "likwidsteel" »
    I think that we've reached the point where we can safely say that there are no hidden messages... But it is kind of odd that that rune on frostmourne showed up on the splash...

Good lord man, haven't we been over this for thousands times that it's NOT the same?
    Blizzard, please put back the single player offline mode!
    Um. I', lost...

For once, I don't see anything.

Watching 240 guys talk trash about cavaliers is like two retards having a slapfight over a sippy cup.
    likwidsteel, I still think that they want to deceive us.. I mean, c'mon - Ice, a rune from Frostmorne ( or however it's spelled ).. all like " It's totally WoW:WotLK related1!1! ZOMFG " and then BAM.. Diablo 3, ladies and gentlemen! :o :cute:
    Quote from "SithDiablo" »
    Good lord man, haven't we been over this for thousands times that it's NOT the same?

How many times do I have to say it DOESNT MATTER!!!
    Project Hydra will be announced regardless of what happens

And chances are the pic very well might be WotLK related, because they did the same thing last year with SC2 posting pictures of other games.
    -My Position on Black Metal: "So you know those annoying kids you see running around listening to crap radio rock bands wearing tripp jeans and shopping at hot topic? Well, Black Metal is just the next big thing... have fun with your trends, I'm gonna stay metal"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wahahahaha.

hey sith. Just leave it. You're gonna have an anurism.

I know, i know. Just let it go dude.
    POSTING ON THIS SITE SINCE 2011

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    Oh come on, you can totally see that rune bend and enlarge at points when the Frostmourne's opacity gets higher. It has similarities with the Frostmourne rune, but so does it have with Shael rune.
    WOW has anybody noticed that the ice theme kinda relates to the new world of warcraft expansion??? they could be teasing us abo....

lol jk
    Quote from "Shival" »
    Oh come on, you can totally see that rune bend and enlarge at points when the Frostmourne's opacity gets higher. It has similarities with the Frostmourne rune, but so does it have with Shael rune.

Chea :P there is a post I made in Diablo Chat about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote from "Robiwan" »
    wahahahaha.

hey sith. Just leave it. You're gonna have an anurism.

I know, i know. Just let it go dude.

I think we all are dude... honestly, I'm about 99% sure that all these "LURKERS" that mesteriously showed up today to post all this repetative bullshit are really just Blizzard Reps trying to stir up hype... FUCK THAT SHIT, I was hyped up enough already now I'm just annoyed... and have a major headache =(
    -My Position on Black Metal: "So you know those annoying kids you see running around listening to crap radio rock bands wearing tripp jeans and shopping at hot topic? Well, Black Metal is just the next big thing... have fun with your trends, I'm gonna stay metal"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote from "DarthKarnage" »
    I think we all are dude... honestly, I'm about 99% sure that all these "LURKERS" that mesteriously showed up today to post all this repetative bullshit are really just Blizzard Reps trying to stir up hype... FUCK THAT SHIT, I was hyped up enough already now I'm just annoyed... and have a major headache =(

You'd better get some rest and see what comes up tomorrow midnight PDT. I'm gonna do that. See ya then ;)
    I just hope if they really are to announce Diablo III on Saturday/Sunday at the WWI, they'll play Lordi's "Now It Snows In Hell" in the background ^_^
    http://us.media.blizzard.com/232309/_images/04.jpg

I tried to hack the url by taking off the end so that it's...
    http://us.media.blizzard.com/232309/_images/

..but no directory

I even went as far as..
    http://us.media.blizzard.com/232309/

..and still no image directory.

*sigh* This sucks.

Watching 240 guys talk trash about cavaliers is like two retards having a slapfight over a sippy cup.
    its offline content that they manually load when the time comes. They know/knew ppl'r gonna try that
    POSTING ON THIS SITE SINCE 2011

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    dude...
    Blizzard is a total tease...
    They put up this thing with ice, and link it to WoW through that sword...
    When they make it WWI on d2 anniversary... and buy out diablo3.com...

THESE GUYS ARE TEASES.... GRRRRRRR
    fucking cock tease
    USWest Ladder
    *jz_owns_all

Willing to help xfers/mods.
    Quote from "GermanRocket7" »
    I just hope if they really are to announce Diablo III on Saturday/Sunday at the WWI, they'll play Lordi's "Now It Snows In Hell" in the background ^_^

Ew... Lordi is such a horrible band

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote from "tRaDiNgYo" »
    dude...

fucking cock tease

All this suspense is giving me a stiffy. Best shot is to wait until tomorrow guys. It's not that hard.
    Quote from "tRaDiNgYo" »
    dude...

fucking cock tease

thank god... thot i was the only one that got hard off diablo
    Everyone look at the top left corner (the general area more towards center than far left) you can see the symbol for the undead armor upgrade from the warcraft series. I'm pretty sure it's just a wow tease.
    :D:D
    Look at the diablo pic on the back of your Diablo II (not lod) jewel case. And then look at the teaser. You can see the eye and mouth.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes