Pictures of Belial & Azmodan

Can somebody post pictures of them? I have looked, and I cannot find any.

All this talk about them, I just dont know what they look like, and where have they shown up in the games.
    FaTE
    Blizz can make them look like however they want to. If you google them you'll find about 50 different images.
    Welcome, all, to the everlasting all-time low.
    Please put your hands together
    For the ever-failing one man show,
    Domino
    That is correct. I've never seen any official art on either of them. Conceptual or otherwise.
    Blizz will make them look wierd you can gaurontee that. Bet you one has a face where is ass should be.
    Domino
    Quote from "Tehstickleman" »
    Blizz will make them look wierd you can gaurontee that. Bet you one has a face where is ass should be.

Assface! :D
    does that mean.. he has a spit shit attack?
    FaTE
    That is correct. I've never seen any official art on either of them. Conceptual or otherwise.

Blizzard have not released any artwork of Belial and/or Azmodan.

saving for something are they?
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    Whats funny is i just had to write a paper for an English class having to do with Belial, Mammon, Beelzebub, and Malach.
    My ideas ....

Azmodan .... Huge red demon with goat legs, and a ram skull gone way too evil with the badass twisted horns. 4 hands. Not the same as the goatmen, mind you. Attacks with red lightning, sphere of annihilation, armageddon etc .... you have to be very high level and have high resistances against him

Belial .... Lord of lies. Centaur of hell. Like molkrom from He-Man but a bit more detailed and uncartoonish lol

I have a shitload of other ideas for the way these two would look, just giving you an example
    Azmodan's name is similar to Asmodeus. Asmodeus like many powerful demons is often portrayed as your stereotypical looking big bad ass boss of Hell type demon. I'm not saying Blizzard will or would take take route, with the exception of Baal in act 5, Blizzard does a pretty good job of making bad ass looking demons. I preferred Baal in the classic cinematics, before he got to the Barbarian Homelands.
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    I think Belial should have two heads/faces. You know, like because he's the Lord of Lies, and people that are 'two-faced' are liers. Tricky, eh? I wanna have a go at drawing him...

And Azmodan the Lord of Sin? yeah, bad-ass sounds good, except mvm199's description sounds too much like Diablo. I do like the 4 arms idea though. But yeah, considering he's the Lord of Sin, he represents all things bad, so being kind of stereotypical demon suits him, except for the fact that Diablo already fits that description. Maybe if he was thinner and taller? With wings? Maybe if he's more like a vampire/drug lord? You know, like someone who's modest and takes care of their appearance, but then they have all this power and have done a lot of bad things and will keep doing bad things. He'd definitely be full of vanity and greed and lust and everything lol.

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    WoW fans are nerds. Diablo fans are freaks.
    Atrumentis, you really know your lore.
    P.S. You have a major thing for vamps.:D
    (your avatar is "The Masqarade", right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"I am Legion, for we are many."
    The Rotting:mad:
    Quote from "Atrumentis" »
    I think Belial should have two heads/faces. You know, like because he's the Lord of Lies, and people that are 'two-faced' are liers. Tricky, eh? I wanna have a go at drawing him...

And Azmodan the Lord of Sin? yeah, bad-ass sounds good, except mvm199's description sounds too much like Diablo. I do like the 4 arms idea though. But yeah, considering he's the Lord of Sin, he represents all things bad, so being kind of stereotypical demon suits him, except for the fact that Diablo already fits that description. Maybe if he was thinner and taller? With wings? Maybe if he's more like a vampire/drug lord? You know, like someone who's modest and takes care of their appearance, but then they have all this power and have done a lot of bad things and will keep doing bad things. He'd definitely be full of vanity and greed and lust and everything lol.

Yes Belial having two heads makes perfect sense. Or even two forms ... Im not sure what Elfen Lied means by the stereotypical, do you mean like the Baphomet Elfen?? Or like Samael in Silent Hill 1? Or the Icon of Sin in Doom 2? They all look alike ... I personally do not see the baphomet fitting in the Diablo universe.

Oh yeah, and Atrumentis, i wish i could draw and paint cuz I'd show you my idea of Azmodan. Trust me, nothing like Diablo, balrogs or the goatmen. He would look killer.
    Aww, mvm199 I wish you could draw too, cause I'd like to see your ideas.

Lol, Brainpan, I'm not sure where my avatar is from, I got it from google. Yeah, its a vampire, but thats all I know. I'm not overly obsessed with vampires though, I just thought it would be a cool face to have lol.

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    WoW fans are nerds. Diablo fans are freaks.
    Aww, mvm199 I wish you could draw too, cause I'd like to see your ideas.

Lol, Brainpan, I'm not sure where my avatar is from, I got it from google. Yeah, its a vampire, but thats all I know. I'm not overly obsessed with vampires though, I just thought it would be a cool face to have lol.

I'd give anything to be able to draw, dude. Im so shite lol. When i was a kid i took an art class and i was the worst hahahaha. The images are so vivid in my head, yet thats where they gonna stay unless blizzard make them a reality! ..... maybe if there was a '3d artist sidekick / advisor' position at blizzard id apply LOL.

And we forgot lucion .... i want to see HIM. SON OF MEPHISTO \m/
    From the books we know he is very green and scaly, has goatmen legs, thorns on his back, and a frog/demon face. Cool stuff

Or two tongues, or a silver tongue ;)

It's hard to imagine what they will look like. I figure Blizzard had this problem as well designing Baal. Diablo is a given, representing the demons, and Mephisto got a somewhat classical undead look. What then? Either htye could be original, or not. Baal is unique, but he doesn't look that good. So let's just hope Blizzard puts more work intothe concept this time around ;)

Quote from "brainpan" »
    Atrumentis, you really know your lore.
    P.S. You have a major thing for vamps.:D
    (your avatar is "The Masqarade", right?

I don't know if that's where it from, but I do know it's the picture used for the map "Vampirism Zero" in WC3:TFT :D
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Here's a fan art on Blizz's website. If Blizz put it up it can't be far off don't ya think?

http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/contests/artcontest2006/images/d7-thumb.jpg

Domino
    With Azmodan, i can see him having wings definately. He would be very fast i would think so definately thinner and probably taller, almost like a Andariel demon but male and maybe a little bit like the flying bat-like demons that are in Baal's throne room at the beginning.
    "I'm like a dog chasing cars." - Joker, Dark Knight
    for azmodan lord of sins. well, you think of sin. who when you think of sin try picturing a person. i think lord of sins should be slightly tall and thin. but have 2 rows of small horns running down his head. maybe wings could be cool too.
    maybe with azmodan he could be half goat/bull half man with the goat legs.
    "I'm like a dog chasing cars." - Joker, Dark Knight
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes