This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Diablo 3. Opinion survey

Quote from "Tsukishima" »

My wish list for D3 is that there should be

a) Less disturbing imagery. (Reduce blood, spikes, entrails and other gross things)
    b) A item roll system. It was hard to party when everyone just wants to clink on the item at the end
    c) More marketplace features like a WoW style AH.

I strongly suggest you go play WoW instead of D3
    lmfao this is a troll no one pay attention to this rubbish

*edit- does no one see that this guy is quite clearly a troll.......... :confused:
    Quote from "Father_kai" »
    Im glad i saw ur post this way i dont have to type all that stuff.
    I agree fully and in d2 the stats were fuckin pointless:thumbsup:

glad to have saved your fingers my friend :D :D :D

You know, I never really thought of it but an Auction House wouldn't exactly be a bad addition to Diablo. Granted it's a WoW thing so it somehow must automatically be a bad idea but think about it for a second. What is the absolute HARDEST thing to do in Diablo? Trade. Why is that? You have to deal with assholes, dupers, scammers, overcharged crap, and people leeching off your trade game. It gets very tiring after a while. Some sort of Auction House could help facilitate trading consideribly as well as eliminate trade spam games "Shako 4 Mal Um." (honestly...a shako is barely worth an um...how is it now worth an additional Mal?) How it would work out, I'm not sure, possibly make it something along the lines of a Realm Wide trading post where people post their items on the trading block and people offer up their own items for it. You place an item bid and the person "selling" the item checks in and accepts the offer they like. Either that or make gold actually important and do the WoW method, although I believe it is flawed and makes Gold a little too important.

So basically make a special trading zone either in the main cities of each act, or make a completely seperate area that you join off of B.net to that is not directly a part of the base game but a virtual auction block that your character can go to and interact with other players (instead of just logging into a part of B.net and interfacing with just an impersonal inventory screen).
    Quote from "Varth" »
    glad to have saved your fingers my friend :D :D :D

Im glad to. also the concept of the AH is a good idea but i just dont like it in a game like diablo. if it was changed and improved then maybe
    exchanging items for items would make AH pointless because AH uses only gold
    I think D3 looks fantastic.
    nerd?....excuse me but we prefer the more dignified term,...Geek!
    I think you are forgeting what the game is about... A game with a story as dark as diablo's has to have a lot of disturbing images.
    Wish the music was more like the original! Otherwise I can't wait!
    Quote from "lande24" »
    I think you are forgeting what the game is about... A game with a story as dark as diablo's has to have a lot of disturbing images.

I think you're forgetting that Sanctuary is transitioning from 20 straight years of peace and prosperity and people won't just appear impaled on stakes instantaneously- it takes time ;)
    I like the lighter colors, but i would like the blood and gore too, as for infinite stash hmm........ I dont think so.
    Looks like our well meaning heros have woken up something nasttyy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote from "Magistrate" »
    I think you're forgetting that Sanctuary is transitioning from 20 straight years of peace and prosperity and people won't just appear impaled on stakes instantaneously- it takes time ;)

We can get to the middle of a game walk down a dungeon where you walk into a room where about fifty people are impaled on spikes the door closes and locks behind you and in the corner is a big fat demon (AKA BUTCHER AHHHHHH NOT AGAIN) with guts driping out of his mouth he turns around and says "Ah fresh meat" you go into a big battle with him you kill him suddenly you hear a big lound ROAR!!! The wall bursts open a big huge demon flys threw the room knocking you down half health and knocks down the other wall and runs out of the dungeon. Your mission is to stop and kill him before he reaches the town and destroys everything there. You run to town and see that the guys defending the town are in a loosing battle you and your pals (unless your playin single player) jump in and do a big huge battle with this demon. You save the town then you turn in the quest and the bastard who gave you the quest tells ya to do it again. :)
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

The gore the merrier.
    Ranger - Ranged Weapon Mastery (fire a bow or javelins like a machine gun!), Traps (MK style!), Pets (lions, tigers, and bears oh my!) - physical damage based

Demonologist - Bone Spells (Necro style!), Avatar (shapeshift into a demon!), Furies (evil spirits that hang around you, giving party bonuses) - mix of physical damage and magic

LEAP ATTACK!!!!!
    PLAGUE OF TOADS!!!!!
    SLOW TIME!!!!!
    You are alone and I despise you. This has been said way too much, but go play WoW. Real diablo fans hate that game.
    zsfh-maz of UsWest, 95 BvB king

"Because "half-assed" is not a "style"." - DragoonWraith, champion of character customization and legimitate art direction in D3
    Quote from "angelmaz" »
    You are alone and I despise you. This has been said way too much, but go play WoW. Real diablo fans hate that game.

Can't "real" Diablo fans enjoy both, granted I don't think I would like it, but what prevents people from liking two very well made and frankly relatively similar games? Although I must agree, the topic creator would probably like WoW much more than any game in the Diablo line.
    Don't try to be a great man, just be a man... and let history make its own judgment. -Zefram Cochrane, Star Trek
    Quote from "angelmaz" »
    Real diablo fans hate that game.

You're making yourself look like a narrow minded prick with statements like that. Not to mention that it's downright stupid.
    I never played WoW, but for what I've seen, it doesn't look that bad! But when it comes to Diablo... Then it's a whole another story! MORE GORE, MORE BLOOD!!! LESS DAISIES, LESS TWINKLE-BELLS!!!
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

lol @ OP. that was hysterical.
    I think its obvious that its a trolling post.
    Quote from "Djinn_690" »
    lol @ OP. that was hysterical.
    I think its obvious that its a trolling post.

I can't believe this thread isn't locked yet.
    "b) A item roll system. It was hard to party when everyone just wants to clink on the item at the end"

I highly disagree with this point.

The sense of community in D2 was far less than it was in WoW for me. In WoW you'll run into those people again if you roll need on everything. In D2 you'd get away with if there was a roll system.

I prefer the system Blizz has spoken about, and thne let people trade from there.
    "The gaming public now has focus on Diablo again, and with it comes the modern-age of trolling and jackassery."

Bashiok - Blizzard Poster
    4 words: Gore is never enough.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes