Need help choosing between those 2 masterpieces!

Hail citzens! I'm facing a problem here, choosing between those 2 amulets is hard since i don't know the true power of elemental damage. Anyone can confirm and explain why one of em is better than the other?

Thanks!
    (link to my profile:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zodiark-1505/hero/13394398)
    (link to the imgur link of the picture in case its not visible in the attachment: http://i.imgur.com/ZqVEvQ5.jpg)

Last edited by Zodiarkz: 4/8/2014 3:58:33 AM

If you are running a cold build the rare is way better. You could do a dps test on ghom to see for yourself.

Nice sheet dps btw, what torment are you running?

If you are running cold spells, the rare.

If you are running some sort of stun lock build and like it, I'd keep the legendary. Either way, you have 2 great pieces to work builds around with :)
    Im running a cold build, actually on t2 because i have like 187k hp, using energy armor + force armor rune so i dont get 1 shot. Trying to find more toughness in items so i can advance in t3+. Im able to kill a pack of elites in like 5 seconds, but they kill me as fast as i kill them if i allow.
    Quote from Zodiarkz

Im running a cold build, actually on t2 because i have like 187k hp, using energy armor + force armor rune so i dont get 1 shot. Trying to find more toughness in items so i can advance in t3+. Im able to kill a pack of elites in like 5 seconds, but they kill me as fast as i kill them if i allow.

You're going to end up dropping some dps or farming for a long time. I farm T3 now with 2M sheet dps (same as you) and 8M toughness, and still occasionally find the odd pack that kills me - mostly faceroll, though. Wouldn't recommend less than 5-6M tho.
    Sorry for OT but would really LOVE to see your character profile Draco_Draco.
    Last edited by Kuupie: 4/9/2014 1:29:56 AM
    Holy crap, you are glassy as hell. Use the rare amulet.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes