Finally Reached P100

Took 526 hours and 33 minutes, within the period of 25th May 2012 to 22nd September 2013.

Thanks to all of the guys on my friend-list and the countless random public game players for helping me reach this goal. Every contribution matters.

"God? What's that?"
    ^ @ OP, that is one amazing blasting screenshot in the backdrop. And congratulations to making it to Paragon Level 100!

I myself, from my Signature, you can tell I am not done myself either, and I've taken far too long, too distracted by watching and learning lots of things from streams, and helping people always (not in-game helping but outside of it). :)

Congratz again!

Have a great night sleep! You achieved an awesome goal in Diablo III!
    Foundation (Start-to-Mid tier) Gearchecker; [US] unless stated
    1) CMWIZ PL91, [EU]PL62 Crit NatsHelm; 2) 0-CD Dogs since MID-FEB 2013 PL44;
    3) "Stunball Barrage" (Tball+F@W) Vengeance DH PL43 (1slot for H.Globe + PUR slot);
    4) Lazy-Dbl-LS Monk PL48
    5) Fundamental Barb (least played)
    @Lotware Thank you for the kind words. :)

Your Wiz is over halfway there. Keep on trucking and you'll get that magical P100. Soon™. :D
    But I like the fact that you're switching up chars and keeping things fresh. Good luck and thanks again.
    "God? What's that?"
    Grats. The first one is always special, and when I got mine, it felt like a weight had been lifted. The first day after I was kinda clueless as to what I should do, but after that I started leveling my HC chars and getting some achievements I was still missing. Ironically, I started farming a lot more focused and longer after I leveled, suddenly the game just feels so much more fun.

Enjoy :)
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    Congrats! Now what are your plans - Will you level another class?
    Quote from Tensor

@Lotware Thank you for the kind words. :)

Your Wiz is over halfway there. Keep on trucking and you'll get that magical P100. Soon™. :D
    But I like the fact that you're switching up chars and keeping things fresh. Good luck and thanks again.

Yeah, thanks I will try my best to "play more", rather than "helping others"... nah.. I really enjoy helping other people outside of the game (well what I mean is looking at their profiles, I actually learn from looking at profiles)

I actually played monk the first week, dh the second wk, wiz the 3rd wk, wd on the 4th wk, and barb on the 5th wk, then i went back to monk, dh and wiz, and stuck with those 3 alternating and switching about (like you said).

And then I slowly slowly decided that wiz to be my main, who doesn't like the "casualness of being able to freeze things" even though CM is really tiresome on my fingers :) Barb, nty, I enjoyed D2's version where you actually whirlwind right through enemies and take the hit also from them, also by spinning "tighter" the more hits, the faster you "drain" their HP from "hero to zero" (just a pun for the enemies).

Anyways, yep like Ferret said, I am not out of the waters yet, I gotta get that PL100. I won't be done until I get my first Paragon 100, I've just been so hung up on looking at other people's profiles :)
    Foundation (Start-to-Mid tier) Gearchecker; [US] unless stated
    1) CMWIZ PL91, [EU]PL62 Crit NatsHelm; 2) 0-CD Dogs since MID-FEB 2013 PL44;
    3) "Stunball Barrage" (Tball+F@W) Vengeance DH PL43 (1slot for H.Globe + PUR slot);
    4) Lazy-Dbl-LS Monk PL48
    5) Fundamental Barb (least played)
    Grats man.
    Congratz! That screenshot is awesome. It looks like even the sun is coming down to congratulate you!
    Congrats, slowpoke ;) I thought you were racing with Amos? You're like two weeks behind him. Haven't seen you on Mumble lately either. Our server's jam-packed nowadays.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Congratz, was it worth the time?
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Congratulations to you
    GZ! :)
    Bandyto#2350
    EU
    Thnx all. :)

@Ferret Same feeling. Burden is off my shoulders. Happy that my main is max level. Hunt for achievements? Definitely. I'm at 88% overall I think??? HC? Lool. Online is totally gonna kill me. :D

@GingerAnger I'm gonna switch up chars every now and then. However, the Monk has caught my attention... thanks to CountFury (aka LordRaahl) and Fitz for making and polishing the Nirvana build along with its many variants.

@Lotware Helping people is not bad. Infact I've been doing that for a long time too. Powering pre 60s through Hell. Occasionally dropping a Leg or two for them nubbies. :P
    Anything works as long as we have fun.

Speaking of helping people, my Wiz is now retired (she deserves it). I'm only gonna take her out for leveling other people, be it random pubs or friends.

@RasAlgethi I like your chars. But ofc you know that.

@Bagstone Interesting (and flattering) observation.

@Jaetch I was busy with exams and sickness and guests at home. :P
    Races. Turns out they're not my thing after all. Especially when the race is done "online-only". Insane lagest *cough* every few days.
    I was on Mumble yesterday... for 2 minutes. There were like 17 people online lool.

@Elendiro Worth it? Totally. There's a special bond between me and my lovely (read: hot) Wiz.

@Maky @Bandyto Can't think of anything else to say, so here's a smiley for the both of you. :D
    "God? What's that?"
    Gratz! My Barb 99lvl now.. half bar still missing. I really dont have motivation to lvl up.. i play one public game every now and then. Im waiting for RoS so much that i dont really enjoy playing this shit anymore! :D
    Gz friend!
    I recently got my first 100 too and its a great feeling!
    Will you be re-rolling another wiz or going for a different class?
    Nice screenshot also xD
    @Babu Go get that 100. Nao. :P

@Vidrio Like I said, I'll be switching up chars for awhile.
    "God? What's that?"
    Congrats man. I'm also working my way towards paragon 100. I think I might've seen you in mumble a couple times, but haven't had the pleasure of running with you yet.
    Quote from Goldkirby

Congrats man. I'm also working my way towards paragon 100. I think I might've seen you in mumble a couple times, but haven't had the pleasure of running with you yet.

Ofc you've seen me on Mumble. I do hop in from time to time. Although I don't make a sound. :P

And gratz on winning the Mempo. I hear you won the contest.
    "God? What's that?"
    Quote from Tensor

@Ferret Same feeling. Burden is off my shoulders. Happy that my main is max level. Hunt for achievements? Definitely. I'm at 88% overall I think??? HC? Lool. Online is totally gonna kill me. :D

That's part of the charm ;) Trust me, after getting a SC pLvl100 character, you won't get hot and bothered when it happens though... at least from my experience :P In fact, I'm combining some of the achievements like A Unique Collection with playing HC, keeps it more interesting. Whenever I'm feeling brainless, I jump on my SC characters though, and recently I've become very attached to my monk. Ran through A4 in less than 25 minutes earlier to get the Inferno achievement for the class, never really thought he'd be that quick with crappy, self-found gear and no FRW. Great fun :D
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    Congrats Tensor! I'm loving the screenshot. :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes