Lacuni Prowlers or Inna's Temperance: Take Your Pick

Quote from Jaetch

Quote from itirnitii
    My current rare bracer I'm not very happy with, and although I have over 300 essences stockpiled right now I don't want to use them, even though I am really close to 400k DPS // 500k EHP and it could put me over that goal.

Maybe as inspiration, but I was running with some peeps yesterday and one of them crafted 3,000 gloves (I think that's what she said? O_O) with absolutely no luck. Gave up for a significant period of time and crafted a couple hundred more before she got a pair with 250+ intelligence, vitality, 8 IAS, 48 CD, 10 CC.

Just keep on craftin’… I’m doing that right now with gloves. Going on a mere 600 now.

If it wasn't for RoS I probably would go for it! But, I'm just worried they will become obsolete with the expansion :(
    I don't have life steal on my weapon (only blood magic) so a bit more health is more important for me I find.
    I will keep with number 4 option (lucuni + BT - with high vit roll and double socket)

Would go for the higher DPS options if i get a life steal weapon...but I don't plan on it

Thanks for the summary of options though Jaetch
    Quote from itirnitii

Quote from Jaetch

Quote from itirnitii
    My current rare bracer I'm not very happy with, and although I have over 300 essences stockpiled right now I don't want to use them, even though I am really close to 400k DPS // 500k EHP and it could put me over that goal.

Maybe as inspiration, but I was running with some peeps yesterday and one of them crafted 3,000 gloves (I think that's what she said? O_O) with absolutely no luck. Gave up for a significant period of time and crafted a couple hundred more before she got a pair with 250+ intelligence, vitality, 8 IAS, 48 CD, 10 CC.

Just keep on craftin’… I’m doing that right now with gloves. Going on a mere 600 now.

If it wasn't for RoS I probably would go for it! But, I'm just worried they will become obsolete with the expansion :(

Same here. I'm stock piling all DEs until RoS.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes