[CM wizard] 50m budget upgrade advice needed

Hey everyone.

I recently leveled my wizard to 60 and started doing some key runs with the standard CMWW build. I can fairly easily do MP7 key runs with only a couple deaths per run and the monsters dying fairly quickly.

I'd like to know if anyone has any suggestions as to how i can increase my EHP and/or DPS most efficiently for 50m gold.

Link to char: http://d3up.com/b/836276

(EU region btw)
    50m with your current gears may be a bit short but if i'm going to suggest, all resist bt pants but then again you're lacking in attack speed and tad low cc. i'd also suggest using safe passage instead of fracture.

it may just be me that kept using safe passage while engaging troublesome elites with annoying affixes (30% damage reduction for 4 seconds helps a lot imo)

lacuni with cc and those stats is out of this world in price so no go there.

witching hour with all resist is expensive too

you could also try looking for armor roll zuni chest with double vit

since your zuni boots don't have all resit, why not try an armor roll on it with double vit?
    Quote from pichapie

50m with your current gears may be a bit short but if i'm going to suggest, all resist bt pants but then again you're lacking in attack speed and tad low cc. i'd also suggest using safe passage instead of fracture.

it may just be me that kept using safe passage while engaging troublesome elites with annoying affixes (30% damage reduction for 4 seconds helps a lot imo)

lacuni with cc and those stats is out of this world in price so no go there.

witching hour with all resist is expensive too

you could also try looking for armor roll zuni chest with double vit

since your zuni boots don't have all resit, why not try an armor roll on it with double vit?

I also keep spamming Safe Passage when fighting tough mobs. The damage reduction is nothing to scoff at.
    Since you asking for ehp upgrades...

- Better witching hour

A decent with vit or life% and armor roll is less then 10mil. For 20mil you could get something with +130int and +90vit.

- Lacunis

Int/Vit lacunis with like 3,5% crit and a usefull resist are like 5mil. You lose only the 21 all res which isnt a huge hit for getting more cc.

- New Stormcrow

Get a +5% cc with high loh on it. They can roll up to 479 loh. Yours is realy on the low end. Should be within max. 10mil for a good one(8% lightning and 4%.vs elites)

- Trifactor gloves

You can drop some ias on your current gloves since you only need like 7 ias on it with your current chanto mainhand. Decent trifactor gloves with all res starting are approx 10-15mil. Should be a mediocre dps upgrade for you.

Edit: Other then that i would invest into better gems. Gems are alays a good invest since they dont lose much value over time. ;)
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Thanks for the insight guys. :)

I'll try it out.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes