What can I do to improve my archon wiz?

So topic title says it all, what can do to improve my wiz?

Hellfire ring it's only placeholder, I forgot to unlog with the other ring I have, a rare one similar to the other.
    Zunis I use for low mp, i have a pair of ice climbers too (without ms) and it's hard to me to play without 24% ms

The build is for roflstomp low mp, usually is a regular hybrid archon.

Finally, I don't have the gold for a crit int mempo (yet) I'm cheap as hell, i know.

Thanks in advance.

I almost forgot! link http://eu.battle.net...18/hero/1015746

also, bad english, I'm trying!
    you could try your luck with shoulder crafting but then again your vile ward is good in armor and vit/allresist though a shoulder craft gives higher int, just takes a while to get a good one.

your armor inna pants could be changed for an int/vit one if you want more vit/dps.

trium can be better but then again the market is a funny right now for those. a double int/vit with 665 at 8.5 cc would be swell

zuni boots must have all resist imo. you're lacking all resist.

gloves can be better, best with all resist too :D. trifecta is the way to go here if you can manage to craft one.

if you ditched armor inna pants, get it from high armor tal with double int/vit

mempo is a bit of a debate imo. closest thing that could compare a non cc mempo is a good tal helm

witching hour should be double int/vit 9/45+

my suggestion for getting all resists are from: shoulders/helm/boots/gloves/bracers.
    Hey ,

i want to abuse this thread for my own upgrade question ( Sorry fanim :) )

I´m a long time lurker and now i decided to make a account for my questions. I usually just play 2-3times a week, so i want to know on what items i should focus for further upgrades.

Battletag: (eu) curiouzz#2988 (first time post)

i appreciate every little tip!

greetings curiouzz
    Curiouzz:

Your weapon first and foremost. You need something that gives much higher dps and prefereably LS.

Change your pants to Inna's with int and vita will give you a huge dps boost, archon does not benefit from LoH.

Craft trifecta gloves.

While you lose, 55 All Res you should look at 70+ all res Tal Rasha's with armor or Elite reduction for more dps.

Mempo with crit, higher dps trium etc.
    Thanks for the advice pichapie.

I just buyed a pair of zuni with AR today and 5 minutes ago a zuni pox with absurdly high vitality dropped, just what I needed, RNG is crazy and sometimes your friend it seems.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/es/profile/Bosquipie-2518/hero/1015746
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes