Ninja Wizard: Literally.

A lot of people suggested DH and I totally agree with the skills selection... problem is that you can't dual-wield any 1h non-crossbow weapons. And what kind of ninja uses a shield? Because stats would be so crippled, it's just not worth it.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

(Side note: best 1-hand LS weapon in the game has entered the US server. Seller wants 200 billion gold. A candidate offered 140 billion and got rejected. Waiting for itemization patch to make The Butcher's Sickle BiS LS weapon and watching that 200 billion gold vaporize.)

Two hundred billion? O_O
    Quote from maka

Quote from Jaetch

(Side note: best 1-hand LS weapon in the game has entered the US server. Seller wants 200 billion gold. A candidate offered 140 billion and got rejected. Waiting for itemization patch to make The Butcher's Sickle BiS LS weapon and watching that 200 billion gold vaporize.)

Two hundred billion? O_O

It got bumped down to 188.8 billion BIN price. A barb might get it soon.

Can you link the said weapon ? Curious to see this monster.
    Quote from RasAlgethi24

Can you link the said weapon ? Curious to see this monster.

Note how my Scoundrel is staring at it, thinking "WTF HOW."
    Ha if Emarati gets that, its game over. His barb is beastly.
    Personally, I would've gone for Mirror Image with Duplicates and Blur replacing Cold Blooded to add to the flavor.
    Quote from RasAlgethi24

Ha if Emarati gets that, its game over. His barb is beastly.

No, he's friends with the person who has it. He linked it to me knowing I'm looking for a high-end LS weapon. I am interested, but not for anything near that asking price, haha.

Quote from Harvoc2

Personally, I would've gone for Mirror Image with Duplicates and Blur replacing Cold Blooded to add to the flavor.

They fit the theme, but so far the wizzie has nowhere near enough DPS without DPS multipliers like Time Warp and Cold Blooded. 200K buffed sheet DPS is okay, but there's +40% DPS from Time Warp and Cold Blooded that's tough to replace.

I tried Mocking Demise; ton of fun... just not enough damage.
    Quote from Jaetch

They fit the theme, but so far the wizzie has nowhere near enough DPS without DPS multipliers like Time Warp and Cold Blooded. 200K buffed sheet DPS is okay, but there's +40% DPS from Time Warp and Cold Blooded that's tough to replace.

Technically that's 1.2*1.2 = 1.44 or 44% dps from TW and CB :D CB is multiplicative with everything. Almost everything else is additive with each other.
    Wizard DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    Crusader DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, meant for Crusaders
    My Wizard
    Quote from Loroese

Quote from Jaetch

Technically that's 1.2*1.2 = 1.44 or 44% dps from TW and CB :D CB is multiplicative with everything. Almost everything else is additive with each other.

You're killing me, Loroese :P

Point stands. Lots of bonus damage that's hard to replace.
    as much as that weapon is op and all that, i do not want a spear on my wiz. looks so bad :(

time to pick up centurion spears, people :D
    Quote from Jaetch

Quote from Loroese

Quote from Jaetch

You're killing me, Loroese :P

Point stands. Lots of bonus damage that's hard to replace.

Sorry, I had to do it.

This thread did make me reconsider my Scoundrel build. I hadn't taken Vanish and had left it blank but since my follower dies so easily I gave him the skill. Hopefully it'll help a bit since he's supposed to give me 20% DPS increase with his buriza and my CB.
    Wizard DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    Crusader DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, meant for Crusaders
    My Wizard
    buriza has save me a lot of times like being cornered by those demonic tremors then freeze chance kicked in, stuff like that. but why must scoundrel die so fast. hysteria does way more damage than anatomy but disappears when he's down :(
    Wtf, this thread has only one +1? Outrageous...

Awesome looking Wizard. I'm gonna start looking for gear right naow!
    Good point. +1 to OP
    Jaetch, congratulations on featuring in Blizzard's Community Commentary. Well overdue.
    Quote from maka

Jaetch, congratulations on featuring in Blizzard's Community Commentary. Well overdue.

Did not expect that to happen :P

Thanks!
    Nice, congratz Jaetch! That's already your second one, isn't it? Well, and the third is not too far away... get that Archon guide finished ;P

I just realized that the "community commentary" is for US only. If I go to Diablo3.com it automatically takes me to the EU site. This is ridiculous... EU wants community commentaries as well :(
    Quote from Bagstone

Nice, congratz Jaetch! That's already your second one, isn't it? Well, and the third is not too far away... get that Archon guide finished ;P

I just realized that the "community commentary" is for US only. If I go to Diablo3.com it automatically takes me to the EU site. This is ridiculous... EU wants community commentaries as well :(

You're right, second time :P

But EU has forum games!
    Awesome wizard guide! I might try it since CM's are super boring :P
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes