My pure archon power

Greetings fellow wizards :) So yesterday i finally managed to stream my pure archon wizard power :)

Here is my profile http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Papagaj-2656/hero/48534
    And here is my channel http://www.twitch.tv/papagaj85

I'm still working on channel graphics so should be nice soon :D I will LIVE stream every evening so feel free to join me :)

In 1.0.8... Archon wizards will shine even more :P

Some day I'd like to join EU Moldran's team in legendary farm competition :D
    No offense but tell me one thing. Now that you have spent so much money on RMAH, what's the point of playing the game for you ?
    What's the point of buying an Audi A6 when an old VW Polo can do all the job ?
    Quote from Papagaj

What's the point of buying an Audi A6 when an old VW Polo can do all the job ?

It's simple, point would be more comfortable and more safer way of getting to the destination.
    Destination in Diablo 3 is leveling and getting the proper gear, which you already got by spending money. You reached your destination and that's why I asked what would be the point of that.

Even tho I don't want to insult you or say that buying gear is bad (since I would prolly spend some here and there if I have it), I kinda feel bad for you knowing that there's nothing left for you to do.

Diablo 3 was always about anticipation of a certain item, that desire to upgrade and get more, I m afraid that you can barely feel that, since I don't think you can get better or much better than you have now.

:) Cheers!
    what's this about mlegendary farm competition? where can i see a post or subscribe to such a thing? :D
    "Fighting for peace is like f...ing for virginity"

My love: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zorgmeister-2199/hero/1907759
    Well i can.... a perfect roll zuni ring can boost me 17 000 DPS :D
    BTW i also dropped some cool stuff in the past that got sold for 250 BO. About a month ago iceclimbers with 280STR and 190 VIT if i remember that right.... perfect rolled chantodo offhand etc. It's not all about buying and not selling.

A perfect rolled item can stay in RMAH like 2 mins max. That Echoing Fury i have I sniped for 250 EUR and afterwards i sold mine old Echoing Fury which was -15000 for another 250 EUR lol.... so the upgrade costed me paypal fee :D

Anyways i started this topic so some of you guys can enjoy some Archonage because 99% wizard streams are boring CM .... :( So if you enjoy.... take some popcorn and follow.... if not.... well just dont watch :)

And peace m8
    Quote from FuriousBalls

No offense but tell me one thing. Now that you have spent so much money on RMAH, what's the point of playing the game for you ?

Where did he say that his gear was completely off the RMAH and he spent his money on it? Maybe he was just super lucky and sold some good stuff or is hardcore AH flipper?

I'd be careful in judging people just because they have awesome gear. I agree that I personally wouldn't have any motivation to play anymore, but hey... there's nothing bad in reaching a goal.
    Aw, you're so squishy!

Very nice DPS though. Reminds me of my old Archon build ;)
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Nice toon, Papagaj!

How long do you take to kill Azmodan on MP10 in Archon Mode with this DPS ?
    Well, more of a "Glass nuclear weapon" than a mere "Glass Cannon", eh?

Might actually be having a look at the stream. 600k DPS Archon sounds fun.
    How is ur EF and your followers weapon account bound - roll back scam... or actually got scammed...
    It looks suspect to me since only those 2 items are account bound and not the rest of your gear...
    Quote from CheehC

How is ur EF and your followers weapon account bound - roll back scam... or actually got scammed...
    It looks suspect to me since only those 2 items are account bound and not the rest of your gear...

Marquise gems on weapons make them account bound, while they have the gems.
    Quote from Bribous

Quote from CheehC

Marquise gems on weapons make them account bound, while they have the gems.

Maquise gems make any piece of equipment they're added to account bound - not only weapons.
    Quick question: Are you logged out with the deep freeze buff?

(if the answer is yes) Question number two: Why? xD
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes