Upgrading, whats first?

Hello,
    would like some advice on what to upgrade next. never had much gold, and have been crafting some items for myself. I know I NEED more IAS, and maybe some more LoH :S

TYVM for all your hard work, been a great help so far :D

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DasVampyr-2762/hero/103166
    Alright thanks guys, will be scouting AH from now on, seems to be able to run mp7-8 good enough now, mp9 was horribly slow tho.

Edit: One question tho remains, i've seen people recommend archon for leveling, is it worth it to get another set or should i just farm as CMWW? Or could i just get a black weapon (have a decent trvium in bank) and roll with that?

Thanks for all the help :D
    Quote from Tryana

Alright thanks guys, will be scouting AH from now on, seems to be able to run mp7-8 good enough now, mp9 was horribly slow tho.

Edit: One question tho remains, i've seen people recommend archon for leveling, is it worth it to get another set or should i just farm as CMWW? Or could i just get a black weapon (have a decent trvium in bank) and roll with that?

Archon benefits from sheet DPS, and your damage is more than enough for MP2 (for example) to speed-leveling. Archon + Teleport and the usual +XP% bonuses (Ruby on Helm, Hellfire Ring and Leoric's Signet) and you have good XP/hour gain.

The only drawback for your wizard, as I see, is the 12% movement speed. You only have MS from lacunis, and that hurts the XP/hour gain while teleport is on cooldown.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tryana-2808/hero/8709106
    Quote from Tryana

Before the 1.0.7 changes to XP bonus for higher MP, Archon as the clear winner vs CMWW. Now, CMWW is much more competetive so it's mostly a personal choice. You can probably earn a bit more XP per hour as Archon, but it's no longer 2-4 times as much like it was before.
    Wizard DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    Crusader DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, meant for Crusaders
    My Wizard
    Alright, i'll do some good testing this weekend.
    I should have some MS int boots somewhere.

Thanks for all the help so far, the wizard community is lucky with you guys!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes