Pushing for higher mp, need gear advice.

Hey guys, just got back into d3 and have been grinding out gear for my cm wiz for a few weeks. Here's my profile :
    us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Apples-1930/hero/3136339)

I think that maybe my health is a bit high, while my attack speed and crit chance are a bit low? I'm currently running mp3 without much difficulty, but I'd like to start getting that number a bit higher so I can start doing ubers and the like. Anyone want to advise me on which items I should swap out first? I'm on a very tight budget (right now I have 2mil), so just focus on the gearing issues that really jump out at you. Also, what should I do about my weapon? It gives me tons of dps, but I really hate the % fear on hit. Can someone suggest some alternatives that would have similiar dps? I've looked at chantodo's, but all the ones in my price range seem to have lower dps than my current weapon.
    Basicly just read: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/79800-guide-comprehensive-cmww-guide/
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    for start: get some crit damage !!! how can u play without it its so much lost damage, sure it wont help with survival but increase your dmg immensely

that damage of your weapon is not as good as you think get some fast weapon but with crit dmg or socket with emerald

u got way too much armor/vitality
    as CM wizard u need 2-3 attacks per second(u got 1.76) u got quiet high defence stats but on higher MP its not as good what u need is to be able perma freeze enemies so they can't attack at all and for that u need high attack speed and high crit

items to change: ring and weapon

stats i would focuse with this tide budget while u got
    600-700 all resist 580
    3500-4000 armor 4400
    30k hp 49k
    45-50% crit chance 44%
    150-200 crit damage 50%
    30-40% attack speed increase 25%
    #1: Get rid of your bracers. The knockback of Strongarm's is subpar for CMWW.

#2: If you want to replace your weapon, look for a dagger with IAS, a socket, and no elemental damage (otherwise your Triumvirate will be useless).

#3: If you haven't, take a look at the CMWW guide by Loroese to get more input, and it might also be worthwhile to take a look at the 1M CMWW for MP10 guide.
    Quote from gurg0

for start: get some crit damage !!! how can u play without it its so much lost damage, sure it wont help with survival but increase your dmg immensely

that damage of your weapon is not as good as you think get some fast weapon but with crit dmg or socket with emerald

u got way too much armor/vitality
    as CM wizard u need 2-3 attacks per second(u got 1.76) u got quiet high defence stats but on higher MP its not as good what u need is to be able perma freeze enemies so they can't attack at all and for that u need high attack speed and high crit

items to change: ring and weapon

stats i would focuse with this tide budget while u got
    600-700 all resist 580
    3500-4000 armor 4400
    30k hp 49k
    45-50% crit chance 44%
    150-200 crit damage 50%
    30-40% attack speed increase 25%

Quite alot bs tbh. Hes asking for handling higher mp and you tell him/her to lower the ehp? Srsly...

Sure he/she needs some more ias to achieve higher ww breakpoints. But things like avg and ccd are luxary and not needed to get the spec running for higher mp. I would prefer higher res and running sns spec over a few % crit dmg anytime...
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    The best budget build is to stack IAS first, then CC, while maintaining certain level of AR/Armor/Vit.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes