Spectar Blade/Blizzard - farming build

Hello !

I am sick of CM/WW or Archon farming, so i am enjoying in Spectral Blade/Blizzard combination.
    Wanna show a piece of atmosphere and fun...

enjoy !

my profile:
    http://eu.battle.net...313/hero/849368
    So some questions:

1) what MP is this on? seems kinda slow and seems like MP0. Doing MP0 at this speed with 200K DPS is not very impressive
    2) Why Power Hungry? Does it provide better returns than Astral Presence or Prodigy would in this build?
    3) If Blizzard is doing most of your damage have you considered using Frostburn Gauntlets? Have you considered using Ray of Frost instead of spectral blades in this case?
    Nice video. What software you used for recording?
    Quote from DisposableHeero

So some questions:

1) what MP is this on? seems kinda slow and seems like MP0. Doing MP0 at this speed with 200K DPS is not very impressive
    2) Why Power Hungry? Does it provide better returns than Astral Presence or Prodigy would in this build?
    3) If Blizzard is doing most of your damage have you considered using Frostburn Gauntlets? Have you considered using Ray of Frost instead of spectral blades in this case?

i hit blizzard and run, with bleads i clear my path.
    i didnt go deep with math. its look like fun and something differnt than cm or archon

Quote from Profetu

Nice video. What software you used for recording?

fraps
    You didnt answer what MP this is.
    You didnt answer why Power Hungry.
    Quote from Litheum

MP looks like it's at 0. Look at the top right corner, where it says "Inferno [Time]." For any MP1+ level, it will say "Inferno (#) [Time]."

As for Power Hungry... I don't know... there really shouldn't be any real AP issues if Snowbound Blizzard is used. Otherwise... I really don't know.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

Quote from Litheum

MP looks like it's at 0. Look at the top right corner, where it says "Inferno [Time]." For any MP1+ level, it will say "Inferno (#) [Time]."

As for Power Hungry... I don't know... there really shouldn't be any real AP issues if Snowbound Blizzard is used. Otherwise... I really don't know.
    According to the profile he's using Stark Winter (increased radius) which I've always preferred to Snowbound in kiting builds.

I'm just looking to see if this can be of similar efficiency to Archon builds, at 200K DPS and MP0 you can used basically any build you want and you should obliterate everything in your path. I've actually used a similar build a few times for a change of pace but it was based around getting some use out of 6%/27% pair of frostburn gauntlets I found:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#ZlSjTi!WXY!bYZaZY

Hydra could pretty easily be teleport here but I didn't spend much time on it.
    Regards to all,

I've been absent for some time

yes this is MP 0 (like Jaetch Said)
    Power Hungry - when i use something else i feel like my AP drain it fast.
    my disease is, often automatically press storm armor (3), and force weapon (4) button. it all together accelerate the disappearance of AP.

frostburn gauntles - just test it these days with them ... I'm not impressed with them, except the pickup radius 7. So dont left to much gold on the floor.

i tested same route with archon build and spectar blade/blizzard.
    with archon i make 12m exp, 2 legendaries
    and with SB/Blizz i made 15m exp. 0 legendaries
    both runs was around 30 min.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes