What loot do you bother with?

Quote from SolusCoda

Quote from NorikoNeko

I simply get confused which is what and pick it all up, I throw it in my chest when I've run out of Archon form and need to waypoint to the next map and sort it out at the end of my runs though 9/10 of the items will be poop as I will only take interest if there's crit hit/damage, socket and resall first then the other stats would come next.

I'm not sort what items to get that would have pickup as well though, shoulders are pretty much out the question as Vile Ward is so good in comparison, perhaps gloves if you can find the right ones though, I already miss having pickup!

You can still find vile ward shoulders with pickup radius on them for a decent price. That's what I did when i dropped pickup radius from my belt. It was only a few million more than it's non-pickup radius counterpart.

Gloves are definitely one of the worst places to get pickup on since they already have so many valuable stats like crit and attack speed that you'd rather use the stat budget on.

I am so much happier since getting +pickup on both belt and shoulders, definitely the two best slots to get it on. 13 radius is awesome. I don't recommend running with anything less if you even slightly care about gold drops. I know my OCD wouldn't let me just run by a stack of 5 gold so I went for the pickup radius to quell my raging mind. If I end up not needing run speed on my boots I may go for pickup there, too.
    Man, I know what you mean, my OCD won't let me leave gold piles on the ground...nor tomes....nor rares. I got 20 yards pickup radius for my WD (for the passives), and was so addicted to it that I had to get at least some pickup radius for my other characters.
    Quote from Keiser

I am so much happier since getting +pickup on both belt and shoulders, definitely the two best slots to get it on. 13 radius is awesome. I don't recommend running with anything less if you even slightly care about gold drops. I know my OCD wouldn't let me just run by a stack of 5 gold so I went for the pickup radius to quell my raging mind. If I end up not needing run speed on my boots I may go for pickup there, too.

I totally agree. I can't do without at least 2 items with pickup radius now that I have them. It also helps with the health globes and survivability.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes