Arcane Dynamo + Archon

Anybody know if the 75% damage buff lasts for entire duration of archon or if its just the first attack while in archon?
    It's the first attack, i.e., the first right-click. You can stand there and kill everything with the Arcane Dynamo powered beam. As soon as you release the right mouse button, the effect wears off. Note: due to this game mechanics, it also skips the Archon transition, which means the 75% do not apply to the Arcane Destruction, if you think about using the the explosion rune.
    if only it lasted the entire archon i would sell my source and get one with no apoc and just run a primary instead of twister :(
    Don't get exactly what you're saying - but why not just switch source/weapon when you need APoC or not? Or why not just use a signature spell like Shock Pulse with Living Lightning rune, it works like a charm, I've been using it for a few weeks now... no need for APoC.
    I get what he's saying, that a sig spell with dynamo would be pretty op. I second the statement about just quick swapping to an OH with APoC (and MH) if Archon is down. It works great for me and only takes a couple seconds to refresh it most of the time. I use a low dps MH with APoC to make it even easier to spam WW.
    My EHP and DPS Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    My wizard, mostly useful for killing demons and collecting loot.
    Wizard CM DPS Simulator, written in Matlab, release version 1.01
    Comprehensive CMWW Guide, including gear and build suggestions, plus Uber strats
    Arcane Mines Guide, detailed guide for the highest dps wizard build, including vids
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes