CM & Diamond Shards Rune for Diamond Skin!

Took a run with a m8 with this rune. and i must say.. its awesome.. things die so fast.
    Did die fairly amount of times and were a bit spikey due to the loss of Crystal Shell , but with decent Resist and Crit Chance, i think it could be a rather interesting choice?
    Discuss=on! :D
    You are a little late man, people have been running cm wizard with storm armor shocking aspect and diamond shards for a long time now(I have since 1.04 came out) and it adds a lot of damage however u need good defenses(I have over 4k armor and 900 all res unbuffed). Problem is storm chaser will be fixed on the next patch, right now it has a 0.5 proc coeff and it will go down to 0.125.
    Quote from Madwizz

You are a little late man, people have been running cm wizard with storm armor shocking aspect and diamond shards for a long time now(I have since 1.04 came out) and it adds a lot of damage however u need good defenses(I have over 4k armor and 900 all res unbuffed). Problem is storm chaser will be fixed on the next patch, right now it has a 0.5 proc coeff and it will go down to 0.125.

Have a bluepost confirmed the coef reduction on that particular rune? Haven't seen any. Maybe just me that is blind, if I also have missed the Diamond Shards thing too :D
    Quote from Mike-T

Quote from Madwizz

Have a bluepost confirmed the coef reduction on that particular rune? Haven't seen any. Maybe just me that is blind, if I also have missed the Diamond Shards thing too :D

The confirmation is in the updated patch notes.
    Wizard DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    Crusader DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, meant for Crusaders
    My Wizard
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes