CM & Diamond Shards Rune for Diamond Skin!

Took a run with a m8 with this rune. and i must say.. its awesome.. things die so fast.
    Did die fairly amount of times and were a bit spikey due to the loss of Crystal Shell , but with decent Resist and Crit Chance, i think it could be a rather interesting choice?
    Discuss=on! :D
    You are a little late man, people have been running cm wizard with storm armor shocking aspect and diamond shards for a long time now(I have since 1.04 came out) and it adds a lot of damage however u need good defenses(I have over 4k armor and 900 all res unbuffed). Problem is storm chaser will be fixed on the next patch, right now it has a 0.5 proc coeff and it will go down to 0.125.
    Quote from Madwizz

You are a little late man, people have been running cm wizard with storm armor shocking aspect and diamond shards for a long time now(I have since 1.04 came out) and it adds a lot of damage however u need good defenses(I have over 4k armor and 900 all res unbuffed). Problem is storm chaser will be fixed on the next patch, right now it has a 0.5 proc coeff and it will go down to 0.125.

Have a bluepost confirmed the coef reduction on that particular rune? Haven't seen any. Maybe just me that is blind, if I also have missed the Diamond Shards thing too :D
    Quote from Mike-T

Quote from Madwizz

Have a bluepost confirmed the coef reduction on that particular rune? Haven't seen any. Maybe just me that is blind, if I also have missed the Diamond Shards thing too :D

The confirmation is in the updated patch notes.
    My EHP and DPS Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    My wizard, mostly useful for killing demons and collecting loot.
    Wizard CM DPS Simulator, written in Matlab, release version 1.01
    Comprehensive CMWW Guide, including gear and build suggestions, plus Uber strats
    Arcane Mines Guide, detailed guide for the highest dps wizard build, including vids
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes