[Guide] Gearing an Entry-Level Melee Wizard

Do you change your builds after patch 1.04 ? :?:
    I have.
    Switched EB for Archon with BOOM! - crazy ^^

Srsly tho - i switched it due to IMHO too big AP cost of EB nowadays(APoC nerf). Now I just stand in elite pack spaming WW, nova and DS waiting for archon to be up and then.... BOOM!! elites have lost about half of their HP, so if you got archon at the start of a fight, you are pretty much done with the pack after 10seconds.

I know it's not very impressive time wise, but it makes tanking fun for me again :D
    I started shedding my CMWW gear before 1.04 in favor of Arcane Orb/Hydra Archon build. Once you hit 50k HP/DPS, you just melt things so quickly you get impatient waiting out for WW/CM to refresh. I'm killing things faster than I could round up and get a nova lockdown started.
    People actually need nova lockdown these days?

Using Bone Chill and Cold Blooded makes it nova lock useful for the extra damage even if you have the gear to tank it straight up.

Using Bone Chill and Cold Blooded makes it nova lock useful for the extra damage even if you have the gear to tank it straight up.

plus u can then use shocking aspect and diamond shards which means ull blast through everything instantly.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes