Cold Blooded increases ALL Damage

In case someone still does not know.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5979088098
    Even if you aren't using any cold spells it's still the best passive to get imo, just give your follower a cold weapon and get a 20% dmg boost :)
    I'd say half of wizards should be using it simply because of the blizzard builds.
    guys in the post were saying it doesnt work with any hydras?? have anyone tested them?
    I'm guessing this is a bug but is there any word about if it might be intended and just a tooltip error?

Quote from Sennap

Even if you aren't using any cold spells it's still the best passive to get imo, just give your follower a cold weapon and get a 20% dmg boost :)

That's a great idea in theory, but it requires your follower staying alive.
    My EHP and DPS Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    My wizard, mostly useful for killing demons and collecting loot.
    Wizard CM DPS Simulator, written in Matlab, release version 1.01
    Comprehensive CMWW Guide, including gear and build suggestions, plus Uber strats
    Arcane Mines Guide, detailed guide for the highest dps wizard build, including vids
    Quote from Sennap

Absolutely not. Followers tend to die, and generally hit one target at a time.

Quote from Loroese

I'm guessing this is a bug but is there any word about if it might be intended and just a tooltip error?

Quote from Sennap

That's a great idea in theory, but it requires your follower staying alive.

Hmm, an ability called "Cold Blooded," no negative drawbacks and a bigger bonus than Glass Cannon...I'll let you decide. :)
    Quote from Maxyim

Quote from Sennap

Then you haven't been gearing loving your follower enough. My Enchantress hardly ever dies with about 40k health in act 2 inferno and only occasionally in act 3/4. To keep everybody more chilled a faster attack speed weapon is better, as well as rings/amulets with IAS.
    Does this apply to Hydra aswell?
    Bandyto#2350
    EU
    Quote from Bandyto

Does this apply to Hydra aswell?

in the original post they say it doesnt, but Im not sure they tested all of the hydras, so dunno, anyone?
    Quote from Maxyim

Not my follower, perhaps you should invest a bit in yours.

Currently farming Act III. I use the scoundrel, bow w/cold damage, 52k hp and ~1500 LoH. He really never dies and CC's the hell out of whatever I'm facing.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes