What to do after 1.0.3

Hello Everyone,

As everyone know, mostly of us lost a lot of DPS after the patch.

In my case, I lost 16k dps, sitting atm with 25k dps (used to have 41k as well) with 25% movement speed and 50k~ HP.

I've been using the mostly common build as well:

Arcane Missiles + Seeker
    Hydra + Venon H.
    Teleport + Wormhole
    Blizzard + Snowbound
    Magic Wpn + Force Weapon
    Energy Armor + Force Armor

Glass Cannon - Illusionist - Galvanizing Ward.

I used to farm (b4 1.03) Act 3 without problemas, besides some elites. Kiting them and slowly killing.

But now, I can't do anything at all at act 3, it become so hard that I came back to act1 to farm.

I'm looking for some advices, new builds, new strats or something which and what gear should I look now, since ATK Spd got nerfed.

Thanks everyone and have a nice day.
    50k HP is overkill, so you can drop some vit for other stats on your gear. Int is always good, beyond that stacking crit chance / crit damage will get you the most dps.
    Looking for advices too, but please avoid defensive things like diamond skin, I don't even use signature spells. Just freakin damage.

Anyone with 5-6 offensive spell builds facerolling right now? I just wanna spam arcane orbs outside of the screen and watch everything getting melted, like before, don't really care about resistance and other approaching tactics.

So, since I cannot afford in any way a 1300+ dps 2hand, is there any similar working gameplay right now?
    Its just a collection of bits and bytes programmed to introduce hope in an otherwise worthless environment.
    you is dumb cry baby
    Quote from h0lyshadow

Looking for advices too, but please avoid defensive things like diamond skin, I don't even use signature spells. Just freakin damage.

Anyone with 5-6 offensive spell builds facerolling right now? I just wanna spam arcane orbs outside of the screen and watch everything getting melted, like before, don't really care about resistance and other approaching tactics.

So, since I cannot afford in any way a 1300+ dps 2hand, is there any similar working gameplay right now?

Yeah, you can accomplish that by staying in act 1 and face roll with whatever you want.
    I think the best option is to just quit this game. Ive been doing spider queen/azmodan runs past couple of days and I only got shit drops. They severely nerfd the high ilevel drops in the later acts...... there is no fun in doing several runs to find only lvl 57-58 rare weapons and the like....
    Any advices?
    Yesterday I replaced mostly of my +VIT gear for some +INT gear.

Got enough to go from 25k dps to 31k dps, and, believe me, I farmaed siegebreaker (5 stacks) without big issues (besides some waller bug n stuffs).

So I highly recommend (as everyone already said), to leave some +VIT (im sittint at 34~, used to be at 51k) and get +INT.

These are my toughts.
    If you weren't fast enough (lucky enough) to get a good weapon that did not rely on IAS before patch, it will be hard for you to get a decent one for a good price. As others have said though, you do not need a lot of vitality. The more def stats you have (armor, resists) the lower your life should be.
    Consider your health pool as a percentage, as well as a value. As long as you don't get hit for over 35%, it is best for that 35% to be as small a value as possible, so that your regen and life steal abilies can bring you up to full as fast as possible. I run with 32k health. With about 57% armor and 350+ resists it is more than enough. Projectiles that you didn't avoid, won't hit you hard and with illusionist that you have, you can kite any melee endlessly.
    If you find yourself dying more than from bad luck or bad play, you can drop Force weapon for Diamond skin - which incidently becomes more effective the lower your health pool is (with Force armor of course). I am not sure if your damage will allow it though.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes