Life on *something* BUG

Please help me out here guys, I'm experiensing what I believe its a bug but I just need confirmation if someone else is having it or if I'm just crazy.

I "understand" how life on hit/kill works what I dont understand is why some spells award life on hit/kill and others don't on my wizzard.

I was taking advantage of the fact that casting a new Hydra with a some life on kill gear would give me life back... lets just say I was making "clever use of game mechanics", after the fix I now rely on actualy life on it/kill from my spells to get life back..
    The problem is that when I log in, the spell set for 'right mouse click' does not proc, but if I change that same spell to 'left mouse click' it does proc O_O confused?! so am I...

Anyone knows else is having this issue?
    Also hits/kills from my hydra are not awarding life back, I think this is intended but now I'm not so sure anymore..
    Pretty sure that was a bug they fixed. It still procs on left mouse click?
    The "no Health from Hydra" is intended. The mouse button assiociated to the skill should obviously make no difference, though. Maybe file a bug report?

The "no Health from Hydra" is intended. The mouse button assiociated to the skill should obviously make no difference, though. Maybe file a bug report?

just to make it clear if you guys log with arcane orb on 'right mouse click' and do not touch any spells or build does it proc for you guys? Thanks
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes